Hair Thread

qom

http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/976-3/med1-11.jpg

i wanna try this style, how do i curl it like that?

i basically need a step by step.

yea.... you guessed it; i know nothing about hair but i tried looking it up for a while, found nothing.

i posted this a few days ago... posting again cause i didnt get any useful answers. thanks in advance

Curly haired people or those that straighten their hair - what kind of shampoo's/products do you guys use to keep your hair straight? The humidity brings out the Jewy-ness in my hair and I wanna NOT have this happen this spring. h8 it.

Curly haired people or those that straighten their hair - what kind of shampoo's/products do you guys use to keep your hair straight? The humidity brings out the Jewy-ness in my hair and I wanna NOT have this happen this spring. h8 it.

I have Jew hair and it straighten it. I use Goldwell stuff (shampoo and "treatment") to keep it from dying and the Chi iron protectant spray and it stays pretty straight through the humidity (NY summer).

I have really wavy/curly hair

instead of straightening my hairdresser recommended Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious products

works with your hair type instead of fighting against it

I've been converted by the past few pages gonna attempt something vaguely jugendish today

hope it turns out

I have really wavy/curly hair

instead of straightening my hairdresser recommended Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious products

works with your hair type instead of fighting against it

I've been converted by the past few pages gonna attempt something vaguely jugendish today

hope it turns out

Let's see a pic. I've got some thick, wavylicous hair, and i think i'm gonna cut most of em off today, but I don't really want to. I'm just tired of using a hair dryer every day. Mine blows super hard and it still takes 15-20 minutes for the shit to dry.

Let's see a pic. I've got some thick, wavylicous hair, and i think i'm gonna cut most of em off today, but I don't really want to. I'm just tired of using a hair dryer every day. Mine blows super hard and it still takes 15-20 minutes for the shit to dry.

too late

just got back she cut it shorter than I wanted

but something I can grow into

give it a week see what I can do

Like Francis told me, having a military buzz can get expensive to maintain; haircut every two weeks, three weeks at max.

I really like it though, its cool for the summer, I don't have to make time in the morning to style my hair, and it plays well with many style types.

A cop told me today that I looked like an AWOL kid from the local military academy with my haircut, earrings, and tattoos. I'm taking this as a compliment.

Sebastien is no longer making Crude Clay (:() Does anyone have anything similar? I've tried the Shu Uemura style paste and I like it, but am open to other products.

renamed it to craft clay, don't trip my asian nukkahs

i might be wrong but i thought they changed its name to craft clay

true, couple months ago i went to reupp on the crude clay and was told that they're out but they have craft clay now, tried it, same shit

to maintain a high and tight (the sides of your pomp haircut or ss youth cut or whatever you're renaming it) buy a pair of clippers from target/walmart and have your girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, friend run the sides every few weeks, the top shouldnt need it near as often. everyone i know who has this haircut, including me, goes about it that way.

renamed it to craft clay, don't trip my asian nukkahs

true, couple months ago i went to reupp on the crude clay and was told that they're out but they have craft clay now, tried it, same shit

So it's exactly the same? This stuff has been recommended to me before but I've never tried it. My problem is very fine hair that shows very little texture and falls flat. Is this shit good for that? Will it just weight white folk hair down?

to maintain a high and tight (the sides of your pomp haircut or ss youth cut or whatever you're renaming it) buy a pair of clippers from target/walmart and have your girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, friend run the sides every few weeks, the top shouldnt need it near as often. everyone i know who has this haircut, including me, goes about it that way.

This is true.

If you have somebody who knows how to tight-taper without just giving a full buzz up the sides or who knows how to blend subtly only at the very top. I still can't believe that one gent was able to do such a good job on himself, especially when you usually have to switch hands to do the opposite side.

francis

the most important part is drying your hair so that it is set correctly and make sure you use a little bit (about the size of your nail) at a time. It is easier to mold wax in heat so using the wax right after you dry will be better. rub it against your hands so its evenly placed in your hands and try to get the wax on your hair roots first to get volume. i usually brush in with my fingers and make a fist to get the wax evenly on my hair before i try to style.

Thanks for the advice. I suspect that this is one of those products where the line between conservative and liberal use is a thin one. It claims to texturize very well, which is my main concern along with a little volume. Thus far every single product i've ever used just weighs my hair down. I'm eager to see what effect this stuff has.

Thanks for the advice. I suspect that this is one of those products where the line between conservative and liberal use is a thin one. It claims to texturize very well, which is my main concern along with a little volume. Thus far every single product i've ever used just weighs my hair down. I'm eager to see what effect this stuff has.

Definitely a very thin line. I used both the crude clay and the craft clay, I notice a slight difference between the two, mostly that the new craft clay seems to get more of a textured look to it. If you're lookin for texture and volume I think you'll like it, just use your fingers to style and you'll get what you want, also I notice the more I use, the less volume I get since the clay starts to weigh my hair down.