Hair Thread

qom

luckyy. always?

my hair is thick. on off days, my hair is crazy course. when its long its wavy.

i always thought it would be cool to have wavy hair.

my hair is super short considering how long it was before i cut it. when i wake up in the morning i get ridiculous cowlicks.

looks great CD

if i actually ever go and get my hair cut, which may not be for a few months cause i don't feel like dropping any dough, i'm going to bring this pic with me:

johnconnor.jpg

I always thought he had awesome hair, couldn't imagine a better suited haircut for him. Reminds me of young dicaprio

leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

Dire need of a reamp of my jugend,

i let mine grow out and now its just a bunch of long nothing!

Sadly, i need a picture for some inspiration!

Anyone got an interesting one?

Sebastien is no longer making Crude Clay (:() Does anyone have anything similar? I've tried the Shu Uemura style paste and I like it, but am open to other products.

Shit, I've only got like 2 or 3 things of 'em left. Gotta use it sparingly…

this could just as easily go in mustache or style inspiration threads but im already here so fuck it. this year my resolution is two fold a) get into shape, B) grow out my hair and beard now that i can and before it all starts to fall out. ima finna look like a skinny hobo with steelo

think dash(beard) + devendra(hair, my hairs pretty wavy long)

3211073730_c43a359cf0_o.jpg

+

3259334505_b1dd9e4ca6_o.jpg

and i dun' giva fuck what any shawties gotta say about it. im boutta scare some little kids and old ladies

Guest No Handclaps Please
asian as in super straight and fine or super thick and course?
luckyy. always?

my hair is thick. on off days, my hair is crazy course. when its long its wavy.

can you please stop spelling coarse wrong

how the fuck do you read that and think it looks okay

thank you

http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/976-3/med1-11.jpg

i wanna try this style, how do i curl it like that?

i basically need a step by step.

yea.... you guessed it; i know nothing about hair but i tried looking it up for a while, found nothing. cheers for the help

First what you do is, choose a very romantic sunset. Then you walk to a cliff with jagged rocks with water slamming against them dramatically. You let the wind blow through your locks as you look into the night sky with a feeling of resolution. Your hair will end up looking just like this.

Then you jump because that hairdo is way over the top, bro.

Please, Dino. Not this douchebag. Please don't try to be anything like this phony hack...

sorry mane, was going to throw up charlie manson but his locks arent long enough, i just want the du's hair not to be him jeez

dino, stay away from that look, its played!

morrissey once said "Long hair is an unpardonable offense which should be punishable by death. "

and anyone who has seen a picture of him with long hair, knows why he said that.

i donno man. my entire life up until last semester ive never been able to have hair past my eyebrows, tops of my ears, or the top of my collar, i feel obligated to owe this much to myself.

how played is it though? it takes some balls to go all wooly mammoth like it seems to me, i havent seen too many people rockin it. picture my dapper old guy steelo juxtaposed against a hobo head... still nay?

the lotta work thing is sorta the point, i gotta get dedicated. hadnt thought of the formal thing but oh well, i dont know how many instances like that ill really come across but i guess ill have to cross that bridge when i get there. the middle ground is the only thing haunting me, i so dont want to have a shaggy surf bum dickhead hair do for a few months :'[

personally, ive just gotten sick of a lot of people in general, it sorta feels like a fuck you or something like that?

theres too many cute girls at my school, i gotta scare some of them off some how if im ever going to get shit done, im being spread much too thin as it is right now