Hair Thread

qom

Don't know if this is possible with my hair, but how do I get my bangs to "stick" to my forehead. Should I just show my hairstylist these two pictures?

Two examples:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...tyles/hair.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...yles/hair4.jpg

My hair right now:

You are obviously asian. We dont have white people hair so its hard to stick you can try some grease of somesort that was mentioned earlier in this thread. i forgot what its called.

and those two examples of hairstyles are horrible imo

^^

thanks for the reply. yeah the hairstyles in those 2 pictures aren't the best, but I just wanted to show what I meant by the bangs "sticking".

ended up just cutting my hair short.. guess I'll just come back to this thread once in a while and see if I find any interesting haircuts.

Pics?

Im doing this right when summer starts.

edit: This is only a big deal because my hair is pretty long and I havnt gotten a short haircut let alone shaved my head since about third grade.

picture? As in the GQ Jim Nelson?

Just google him during Paris S/S 08.09 (He's the GQ editor). Basically cropped/shaved sides, tapered up the back, leaving the top and bangs long for side-parted.

Something like the pic below, only no spikes, longer, asymetrical bangs, and definately with more volume up top.

JimNelsonEd_Cohen_11606089.jpg

I currently use A.Crew pliable styling creme. Their clay/wax/gum type products aren't too good, I found Bumble&Bumble or Sebastian to be better. Their forming/styling cremes are good tho for that slicked back geek chic/business look.

I was growing out a top knot/pony tail but I had to cut my hair because it wasn't looking very healthy.My sides were fairly short and my bangs were long so I basically wore a beanie all the time .

So I am thinking of going back to something close to my original style like this.

292m9ma.jpg

Just beat this the other day (after starting it back in october or whenever the translation came out). Good shit but still think earthbound was a better game.

You wouldn't happen to live in Baltimore, would you?

nope, but I have been to that MLK road in Baltimore; I remember that one being close to the freeway so it wasn't as sketch. I live in Florida and the MLK a few blocks down from where I live is like a different world. I wouldn't want to hang around there for more than a few minutes.

I might move up to Baltimore around there though, my living situation in Florida isn't so great (I'm living with an ex girlfriend I just broke up with) & my best friend lives up around there.

nope, but I have been to that MLK road in Baltimore; I remember that one being close to the freeway so it wasn't as sketch. I live in Florida and the MLK a few blocks down from where I live is like a different world. I wouldn't want to hang around there for more than a few minutes.

I might move up to Baltimore around there though, my living situation in Florida isn't so great (I'm living with an ex girlfriend I just broke up with) & my best friend lives up around there.

The farther you get form Howard Street/MLK the creepier it gets. You want to stay close to Mt Vernon and Bolton Hill if you're moving up here. Those are great places to live. Fun, too. Art school bimbos all around.