Hair Thread

qom

yeah jackboot is scaring the shit out of me

LOL sorry. As already said, it is probably just that you are noticing the hair that falls out more because it is longer. If you are actually balding then you will notice hair thinning in select areas and falling out in select areas (not all over).

Today I realized I might be balding, or at least starting to.

Doctor! Propecia! Stat!

as I understand it, baldness is contributed from both parents although your mother's side is more to blame. This does not necessarily mean that if your mother's side has baldness that you *will* go bald. Here is a good read on it:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2610/is-male-pattern-baldness-inherited-whos-to-blame

both my side is bald......................................

is having a lot of white hair also a sign of possible baldness?

ive been seeing a lot of white hair lately...

2000dB, are you suggesting winona's hair? it's a cute length

I don't think you badly need a haircut, but short hair is nice. Also that photo is very creepy, do you normally stare blankly at the camera? No sign of emotion in any way shape or form. Cute though.

thanks, but i didn't ask for an opinion on my expression or if i'm cute. no wonder you're in the red :rolleyes:

Yo, dolly. Is that "the rachel"? If it was a bit more assymetric it'd be close.

I'm not insulting you, i swear. (0) My monitor sucks but it doesn't look like the bangs in the pic are that different from what you got now. Shorter overall hair though. You could pull off short if you wanted though

Last 6 weeks..

Sorry about the randoms photos.n651381194_2076834_4066.jpg

n771105205_4748888_9093.jpg

Recently pretty plain.

photo10tc9.jpg

got haircut:

02downcombined.jpg

these are all unbelievably shitty. like, what the fuck were you thinking. guy #2, your soul patch reinforces how much your hair sucks. guy #1, you're a bro-douche lookin mofo with that cut. guy #3 aka "Sad-Sack", that haircut was a mistake.

sorry.

I can sort of see what #3 was going for but it's definitely on the wrong side of "confused mohawk" tracks - if you're going for a more modern / severe look that the sides seem to imply you're going to need to style the top differently since it's so much "puffier" than the sides without any length. I'd suggest pushing it to one side or the other entirely until it grows out long enough to compensate.

I got #3's cut, but not so short on the sides and thinner in the middle. It's been fun, since I can just throw some Crude Clay in and make it mussy or I can kind of come it back and do some up sort of thing.

We might have a pretty similiar thing going. I got mine cut recently and have a slightly toned-down version of the Tokyo Homme Hedi cut while I grow the "top" out - kept the length between the sides and back and the top a little less extreme and blended the back. Just let it dryt to one side and call it a day.