Hair Thread

qom

Oh fuck no. :rolleyes:

I don't see where the off-brown Captain Oblongface gets off criticizing anyone's looks. Period. Go bark and bitch about "wasps" (each and every one of whom could kick your soft looking ass) and try to be pseudo-offensive to compensate for the character that you lack in both prose and looks. Idiot-crap.

francis duno if you are aware but thats his halloween costume

yeah my hair was teeniebopper status when i joined sufu. lol. whatever.

i am feeling that kids hair in the hedi link something bad though, havent got a cut in a month or 2, thinking of getting everything but the top razored in real close. really liking a lot of thoes styles in the pics. thoughts?

73934_hedisjapan7804.jpg

wow.

ps. also, asymetrical gauge? shit doesnt look bad at all.

francis duno if you are aware but thats his halloween costume

Nah, his moronic Halloween costume wasn't what I was talking about. This kid says "wasp" this and "wasp" that and starts "wasp" threads. I didn't care until he started picking on people for their looks which was waaaaay out of line considering his face. He tries to employ racist humor and just isn't good at it. Lets see him walk around the block with blackface and a watermelon. Pussywussy wouldn't dare. :rolleyes:

Just got this done by an old barber. He did an okay job, considering it was only $12. Might go to a salon next time I want to try something more dramatic though.

supertalkpt6.jpg

thpix.gif

went for the monthly buzz yesterday feeling a little spontaneous and saw one of those retarded haircut posters on the wall with the kids in all different haircuts and pointed to the one with the weird shit shaved into it like "gimme one of those lines, right here"

3048020737_c1348d0a46.jpg

its fun to touch and retardedly too wide but what do you want for 5 bucks..

*beard freshly trimmed too

went for the monthly buzz yesterday feeling a little spontaneous and saw one of those retarded haircut posters on the wall with the kids in all different haircuts and pointed to the one with the weird shit shaved into it like "gimme one of those lines, right here"

3048020737_c1348d0a46.jpg

its fun to touch and retardedly too wide but what do you want for 5 bucks..

*beard freshly trimmed too

yo, I'm kinda rocking that too because I hit myself with my clipper.

always dino+2cfp44h.jpg concept.

guys/girls with long hair how do u take care of it? any specific shampoo conditioning or treatment you can recommend? also, am i the only person that finds myself with my hair constantly getting in my mouth while eating food? its getting really annoying im really tempted to cut my hair short

guys/girls with long hair how do u take care of it? any specific shampoo conditioning or treatment you can recommend? also, am i the only person that finds myself with my hair constantly getting in my mouth while eating food? its getting really annoying im really tempted to cut my hair short

Shampoo/conditioner will depend on what kind of hair you got man.

I had shoulder length hair for quite a while and never found myself with hair in my mouth. Tuck it behind your ears while eating?

Shampoo/conditioner will depend on what kind of hair you got man.

I had shoulder length hair for quite a while and never found myself with hair in my mouth. Tuck it behind your ears while eating?

i have the generic asian hair- almost straight and not too thick. its a little curvy towards side and back end. My front and side hair can come down almost to my chins and my back hair covers most of my neck. My hair has been falling out a lot since ive had longer hair so are there any products that can thicken your hair? the regular panteen stuff makes my hair really dry and tangled after a shower so i dont think its very good for me

i have the generic asian hair- almost straight and not too thick. its a little curvy towards side and back end. My front and side hair can come down almost to my chins and my back hair covers most of my neck. My hair has been falling out a lot since ive had longer hair so are there any products that can thicken your hair? the regular panteen stuff makes my hair really dry and tangled after a shower so i dont think its very good for me

Do you mean to say that you are balding? If so, go see a doctor and get a prescription for Propecia immediately. If you've lost a lot of hair then having it long is probably not the best look for you unless you are going for some homeless steez.

To thicken your hair I can personally recommend the following Aveda products:

Shampoo:

http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY11420&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7236

Clay Conditioner:

http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10523&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7237

Do you mean to say that you are balding? If so, go see a doctor and get a prescription for Propecia immediately. If you've lost a lot of hair then having it long is probably not the best look for you unless you are going for some homeless steez.

To thicken your hair I can personally recommend the following Aveda products:

Shampoo:

http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY11420&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7236

Clay Conditioner:

http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10523&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7237

wow i hope im not balding im only 20. i have a shitload of hair its just that my hair seems to fall out more during showers and stuff compared to when i had shorter hair