Hair Thread

qom

how do perms work? anyone ever get one? my hair is really straight and fine and i have to put a lot of time into getting any kind of curl into it, and it usually comes out fried looking from all the heat which sucks.

i really want this

classy+boy+Ryan+Taylor.jpg

Get a perm, period. You're not gonna get far using the curlers if your hair is really straight and fine, that's for sure. But be prepared. People will give you shit for perming your hair as a dude

can you get waves like that though? i deffinitley dont want some carrot top shit

and yeah i give about 0% of a shit if somebody thinks its lame

my hair, when long is very wavy and curly like that dude in the picture, but warning: it sucks and is very hard to deal with, it does its own thing and everyday you have to fight with it. hopefully you'll live in a dry climate, humidity makes waves go crazy. if you're used to your hair being flat and dependable, be prepared to be constantly having to mess with it.

i keep it short because of this.

hey yall. currently rockin this fauxhawk thingy, but NEED to switch it up. any suggestions?

I dislike the fauxhawk very much. When I see individuals who I typically want to distance myself from stylistically (i.e., toddlers, elementary school children, tough guys, hip dads) all wearing that cut, I think it is indicates that it is overdone (and this was confirmed to me by my recent confrontation with a stylist who seemed to know only 2 male cuts: buzz and fauxhawk). With that said, the basic idea of shorter sides and some length on the top is a classic style and has been discussed a tonne on here. You already have short sides and some length on top, so why not browse this thread for some of these styles. But since you specifically asked for a suggestion, I'd say at a minimum just get rid of the 'hawk in the back and style the top to the side rather than to a peak.

my hair, when long is very wavy and curly like that dude in the picture, but warning: it sucks and is very hard to deal with, it does its own thing and everyday you have to fight with it. hopefully you'll live in a dry climate, humidity makes waves go crazy. if you're used to your hair being flat and dependable, be prepared to be constantly having to mess with it.

i keep it short because of this.

Seeing pictures like the one above all I can think of is how they get it to look so good, because my hair which is of similar style would take a day to fix into looking like that.

I dislike the fauxhawk very much. When I see individuals who I typically want to distance myself from stylistically (i.e., toddlers, elementary school children, tough guys, hip dads) all wearing that cut, I think it is indicates that it is overdone (and this was confirmed to me by my recent confrontation with a stylist who seemed to know only 2 male cuts: buzz and fauxhawk). With that said, the basic idea of shorter sides and some length on the top is a classic style and has been discussed a tonne on here. You already have short sides and some length on top, so why not browse this thread for some of these styles. But since you specifically asked for a suggestion, I'd say at a minimum just get rid of the 'hawk in the back and style the top to the side rather than to a peak.

yeah i think im just gonna grow it out and then shave the back and sides fairly short. then i can do something different with it..

Chmercer: Oh come on! That kid looks like a straight douche. You can't tell me that after seeing acne up there and that Hedi picture you thought "Hey, good idea, I think he can really pull of this hairstyle"

It stupid anyways

Oh fuck no. :rolleyes:

n798632383_896815_7363.jpg

I don't see where the off-brown Captain Oblongface gets off criticizing anyone's looks. Period. Go bark and bitch about "wasps" (each and every one of whom could kick your soft looking ass) and try to be pseudo-offensive to compensate for the character that you lack in both prose and looks. Idiot-crap.