Best shopping centre design?

Swych

For most of the products and brands that Sufu members look for, one must really stick to the streets and not wander into a shopping centre. As much as I love roaming the streets of foreign cities and absorbing the more local and lively atmospheres between buildings, something has to be said about well laid out architecture for one to just bum.

Which buildings in your opinion are the best malls/ shopping centres? My two favourites are:

1) Omotesando in Tokyo for the awesome floor plates that allow upper stories to all stare down and make the bottom floor a dramatic performance space

2) Central area in Hong Kong that provide good shelter througout the major buildings in the area, protecting both shoppers and tresspassers from rain.

i like them HK shopping arcades in them shitty buildings that look like Tenements... they got some cool stuff there sometimes... and alot of cute fobby girls

Not the best shopping centre design...but the toilets at Sydney Bondi Westfield were the best toilets i ever pooped in a shopping centre. Was a 5 star experience. Only thing missing was one of those guys who hands you a wet towel.

are there no mall rats (shopping centre rats) around here?

surely there's more to a mall than just shopping. watching a film, getting some food and convenience is a big part of it. Isn't there any mall that you've been to where you go 'wow'?

yeah toilets is a must. i +rep any public spot that has a proper toilet