Roberto Cavalli at H&M

trees

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, I really think those boots look great. Other than that, it's meh-tastic. I'll probably end up getting disappointed when I see the boots in person.

Really? I'm just not feeling the cut out of it. A little too sleek, too Eurotrash.

I'm saying naw to these.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a mess. Managed to get few Mens items

Trench Coat size 36 and 38

I think this one is a keeper but I couldnt tell what size I was.

Suit: Size 36

I havent try this on yet

Boots: Size 8

A little small size they are narrow and have 1 inch heel on it.

Cardigan: Size S

Nice and comfy but still not convinced.

Hope things die down soon cause as I was leaving there were empty racks and people arguing and fighting. People just throwing stuff on the floor that they did not want.

Anyone else go? get anything?

This was a mess. Managed to get few Mens items

Trench Coat size 36 and 38

I think this one is a keeper but I couldnt tell what size I was.

Suit: Size 36

I havent try this on yet

Boots: Size 8

A little small size they are narrow and have 1 inch heel on it.

Cardigan: Size S

Nice and comfy but still not convinced.

Hope things die down soon cause as I was leaving there were empty racks and people arguing and fighting. People just throwing stuff on the floor that they did not want.

Anyone else go? get anything?

what was the price on everything ooc.

what was the price on everything ooc.

Trench: $198

Suit $299

Boots: $179

Cardigan: $79

It wasnt too cheap but I guess I was caught in the moment. I wasnt planning on buying stuff but as I was walking to work, I noticed the people and decided to line up.

I like the boots the best but I think they are too small. I will let it simmer for a day or so than I think I will start returning.

didn't know there was gonna be a line for this. not a fan of cavalli but i needed a tux bad. 300 seemed fair to me. what a mess, people were pretty wild. ended up returning the tux later on that day, shit looks cheap as hell, should of known better :o

Trench: $198

Suit $299

Boots: $179

Cardigan: $79

It wasnt too cheap but I guess I was caught in the moment. I wasnt planning on buying stuff but as I was walking to work, I noticed the people and decided to line up.

I like the boots the best but I think they are too small. I will let it simmer for a day or so than I think I will start returning.

i can't believe that boots were made in italy

and their pants were 2 size larger than usually

i usually wear 31 in H&M and i ended have to wear 33...wtf?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C12&from=R10&fstype=1&satitle=h%26m+cavalli&sacat=15724%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=07648&sabfmts=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

hahhaha, jesus these chicks make the Supreme resellers look like noobs. I heard the women's collection got stripped bare in under 15 minutes, and even people who stood in line from the night before didnt get shit.

was yesterday at h&m about half past 1 PM and the women stuff was all sold out, the only things they had left were men boots in size 45 and 41 or so... weird... last year the V&R stuff was hanging like 2 or 3 weeks in my favourite H&M.

As Racked reported from the H&M at Fifth Ave. and 51st Street:

"It's totally fucking insane. People are fighting, screaming. People are just grabbing anything. It's all gone already. Roberto is standing on a staircase watching it all... All these gay guys swooped in while we were grabbing at stuff, and one of them yelled at this woman, 'Bitch if you grab that, I'm going to fucking cut you.'"

:D:D:D

"Thought you might enjoy a snapshot of what went down at the 34th St HM this morning. Not unlike the 51st St shop (except for an appearance by the man himself) the 34th St store was a madhouse. The doors opened promptly at 10 followed by: (1) if not more women punched in the face; multiple people tackled to the ground; grab everything and go, by all; and the women's department purged of everything (minus underwear and a few accessories) in 6 minutes flat. By the way, the men's department was the eye of the storm. No grabbing, no physical contact and even the ability to analyze tags for size and price. As of 10:30 men's department was not fully depleted. P.S. Overheard in line the strategy to "take-all and return-most" was most popular."

lolz