Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k so anyways another ?

i talked to an employee at BIG ( i think his name was Ramel? sorry for the poor spelling) and i asked him about the dubbleworks 660 fit and he told me that the jeans are two sizes larger than tagged when RAW

then i looked at the size chart and that seems to be the trend on it as well, so now im confused again

cheep, do you think you could clarify, just so i know exactly what to preorder, sorry if its an inconvienience man

k so anyways another ?

i talked to an employee at BIG ( i think his name was Ramel? sorry for the poor spelling) and i asked him about the dubbleworks 660 fit and he told me that the jeans are two sizes larger than tagged when RAW

then i looked at the size chart and that seems to be the trend on it as well, so now im confused again

cheep, do you think you could clarify, just so i know exactly what to preorder, sorry if its an inconvienience man

the chart is one washed by warehouse. i checked the measurements on the 2 pair i have and they match... and mine are definatly not raw.

Gordon said the starch is a real pain in the ass to get out of these jeans, he let them sit in the tub for like a day or two and just kept changing the water out before he got all the starch out, thats why he wasn't going to do a OSX service for these.

oh and cheep just wanted to say thank you again for makin all of this happen.

Gordon said the starch is a real pain in the ass to get out of these jeans, he let them sit in the tub for like a day or two and just kept changing the water out before he got all the starch out, thats why he wasn't going to do a OSX service for these.

oh and cheep just wanted to say thank you again for makin all of this happen.

So perhaps an initial soak is not the way to go....

Any input?

Really good to hear this is taking off..

Chicken - one more time - really looking forward to that horny monkey patch...

We just drop Gordon a line via email - or will he announce the pre ordering stuff on the BIG website ?/

We just drop Gordon a line via email - or will he announce the pre ordering stuff on the BIG website ?/

I was wondering this also, how will he know who to sell to and not to sell to (sufu members only, correct?) if it is just on the BiG site?

p.s. I love preordering things because I forget about it and then get really happy when it eventually comes!