Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

Jeans look nice man. Like a levis 514 with really nice denim. Kudos on organizing that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

looks great so far. hopefully the preorder lasts a little while, because i'm poor as shit right now. cheep, can you give us any estimate of when we'll need our money by?

in case you missed it:

Hi Supertalkers

Superfuture's Logo Is Trademarked And Cannot Be Used Without Prior Authorization. If You Wish To Use Our Logo Then You Must Provide Us With A Proposal, Which Clearly Outlines The Exact Usage. If It Is For Usage On Products You Need To Include Details Of All Design, Financial, And Legal Parameters. We Will Then Assess Your Proposal And Make A Decision Based On This. We Are Pleased To Be Working On Collaborations, But We Are Not Simply Going To Approve Use Of Our Logo Via A Pm!!!

Thanks

Wayne

for the purpose of clarification, this project is NOT a superfuture collaboration. it is an independant project organised by cheep. we ofcourse wish you all the best of luck but superfuture is not involved in this in any other capacity than providing message boards for communication of ideas.

the use of the superfuture logo is strictly forbidden without prior consent of the company. a full written proposal outlining the entire project : including all design, legal and financial elements is required before consideration.

i hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

best of luck with your project.

superADS.

it seems fucking rediculous that putting the name "Superfuture" on a denim patch for a superfuture collaboration cannot be granted without any legalities

for the purpose of clarification, this project is NOT a superfuture collaboration. it is an independant project organised by cheep. we ofcourse wish you all the best of luck but superfuture is not involved in this in any other capacity than providing message boards for communication of ideas.

the use of the superfuture logo is strictly forbidden without prior consent of the company. a full written proposal outlining the entire project : including all design, legal and financial elements is required before consideration.

i hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

best of luck with your project.

superADS.

FWIW: superfuture (inc., llc, or whatnot) should get up behind this STAT. the viability of text-based copyright (esp. widely available fonts w/ basic kerning...) is pretty dubious to begin with, but this can only help further the cause...

fit pics

28: fits like a lower rise, slim jean

dcfc0055tq6.jpg

ill try to get better pics... these were a bit rushed.

oh... im a true 30 in everything... the 28 are just a bit tigh since they are a bit lower than what i normally wear, the 30 are just a bit loose, but not to the point i can pull them down.

fit looks. i get more excited by this as the days go by

I've been sleeping..those looke like a great fit...Regarding the fit pics - maybe a 29 for a regular 30 would be perfect . Sizing down 1 ??

I was thinking the same thing beatle.... I'm rocking a size 30 in the sammy contest. -could of gone down one more size.

I'm guessing there going to be uneven sizes aswell?

Also I'm a bit confused by these being one wash and their vanity sizing.

Cheep, you are a 30, these ones washed tagged 30's come with a 32 waist, so raw (considering a 2 inch shrinkage) tagged 30's would have a what, 34 waist???

Or am I just being confused and fucking around with numbers here?

Guest El Salvador

Thanks for the pics, I like that slightly looser fit the most.

Now, I know every jeans will stretch after continuous wear, but how much are these eventually stretch? For me, a 32 inch waist would be great. I wouldn't mind if it stretches a .25 inch or so, but if it stretches a lot, like 1 or 2 inches, I'm going one size down for sure.

yeah.. i think so... but remember these are lower rise... they sit right on my hip bones with no sag, and no discomfort... they are sized perfectly i think.

you can buy your true size for a nice comfy 501 fit, or size down for a sufu fit without having to struggle to button them up.

the waist is 2" bigger than tagged. im a 30, and the 30s sit on my hips comfortably and fit like a slim 501... slimer than 45 canes. the 28 sit lower, are tight on my hips, and are tight on my thighs(i have bigger than average sufu thighs tho)

on the 30s i can pinch about an inch of fabric on the thigh, on the 28 i can pinch about 1/4 inch.

beatle... ill do that in the 30s now... tho i have a feeling youd just like to see my ass.

dcfc0059op0.jpg