Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there monkeys on the patches? Just for shits and giggles?

cause that's what we are..were , at one point in evolution..now we have evolved and can laugh at the monkey..

Honestly - I don't know...

Cheep - when are you gonna hold these in ur hands ?? Can't wait for fit pics ...:D

Sup_

What the heck does "exeed" mean? Is it supposed to be Exceed? Unless its intentionally done that way.

Hopefully thats fixed... and I voted for #1!

Hmmm... so I wear a size 32 in PBJ X-005s.. are they similar cut?

Peace.

Sup_

What the heck does "exeed" mean? Is it supposed to be Exceed? Unless its intentionally done that way.

Hmmm... so I wear a size 32 in PBJ X-005s.. are they similar cut?

Peace.

exeed is intentional... the patch is a take on the warehouse special edition patches that have that on them.

check the old thread for a size comparison chart... im sure the 005 is on there. i dont own them so i cnat say off the top of my head.

cheep, are you gonna take fit pics of your true waist in better light? and the waists are only gonna go to 36 but they'll do 40 and 42? what about 38?

im gonna wear them tomorrow and take better pics. they will probably do a 38 if needed.

gotta vote 3, cause i dont understand "extra exeed".

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=494951&postcount=582

engrish. same as the vintage-style WH patch.

EDIT: cheep's too fast...

I'm stoked about this starting up. I need to put in a disclaimer for what I am about to say due to an earlier post so it doesn't look like I am being a poor sport. This is not said for any other reason than keeping all parties involved out of trouble.

About the currently winning patch. I see a few legal issues that may need some attention.

1. "Trade Mark" - They put that there for a reason; I would not repeat "Trade Mark" in our patch because it is not Trade Marked and if it were, it would almost undoubtedly infringe upon the current Trade Mark owned by Warehouse.

2. Remove the "Extra Exeed" for the same reasons stated above.

Recommendation: Now if Warehouse is okay with us using a similar design which kinda spoofs their design I recommend getting a letter of consent. Shouldn't cost much to get a lawyer to take a quick look at wording.

Overall, if I were involved I would be a little nervous about the general likeness of the two patches. Yeah, a litigious society sucks and I'd rather just punk rock through this but since people are trying to do something nice for us, I figured I would mention it.

And if someone knows better then just tell me to STFU.

Patch side-by-side

Horny Chimps for the Win!

The current samurai contest finishes in November, right?

So I would imagine we will not kick this off before then? Either way I'm in...

Think I will size down for the tighter fit...