grandism.com

flex1

They use to be my 'go to' online shop. but the last 6 months - year they have really fallen off. And what's up with them adding Triumvir and Pharmacy, that shit is lame as hell and I have no idea how that slipped through the cracks of what once use to be a impeccable list.

I have been at their shop in Zurich 2-3 month ago. The situation is as this:

They won't continue their business, because of different reasons. They had a big sell-out in january, but now they have sold the rest of their stuff and the brand "the grand" (including the onlineshop) to the guys that do f.e.t.i.s.h.-design and have couple of shops in Switzerland called "the gloss". Anyway, their onlineshop is www.thegloss.ch, but they don't have very much the same brands "the grand" had. They were pretty much unsure about how to continue with "the grand". Maybe they'll continue the concept later on.

Is that of help?

wow that is quite a shame. I have never been to their actual shop but I felt that their online shop at a point was one of the best if not the best for hard to find streetwear such as visvim, acronym, pam etc

too bad....did they go under or just want to disolve the company?

I guess that is why you see some of the same products on both sites and the wack modeling that they use to not have.

It ist actually a shame. I'm not sure whether they disolved or not - the girl beyond the counter mumbled somthing that the effort was getting to high, but added in the same sentence that she is just an appointee....

The shop in Zurich was nice, the people were always pretty friendly - I hope they are all right. Well - they are all doing quite well in economic terms in Zurich, so no one will die from hunger.