suh sangyoung 07 a/w - FRAMED

sooojoooo

i would probably like certain pieces if they were in front of me, and i'd probably wear some, and i'd maybe pay for one, but otherwise i'm like... uhhhhhhhhh.

then again, i don't have the mindset right now to dedicate to this, and if i did, i'd probably enjoy it and defend it somehow.

i think it all looks quite good. very wearable, stylish, and the overall fit looks nice. not something i think i'd wear often however i do like the jackets and denim quite a bit. i mean overall, it's nothing groundbreaking but it's obviously something that everyone can wear and that's pretty important.

the graphic design is REALLY distracting though. looks sick on this one though

08.jpg

hah

oh yeah, one more thing. this collection REALLY reminds me of seenmy. i could see him wearing a lot of these things.

oh yeah, one more thing. this collection REALLY reminds me of seenmy. i could see him wearing a lot of these things.

thats funny, i thought about him when i saw this collection too.

the cuts and proportions would seem to be in line with a lot of outfits he's posted.

Yup, not everyone can be a graphic designer or a clothing designer, got it. This is one of those ironic social commentaries, isn't it?