early waywt highlights

designersheep

damn, wished i was here for the 'invasion'.

would have been mad funny..

i remember this...so funny

those guys were retarded

its weird to think of how long i have been posting here....

that sphoxx pic blew me away btw....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, i loved baizilla's style. who knew the presence of a single, overly-coddled and trust fund-endowed high schooler could become commonplace, nay, the norm on sufu just a few years later?

eh. to each their own. I've always thought baizilla was a bit of a victim to his clothes...no offense to him as a person, it's just style-wise i never got the sense that he looked natural to me.

some people can pull off a more extravagant and dramatic look with ease...e.g. Chris, Still, Jun (of SZ), whereas with others it truly is, in the words of Tiranis and many before him, the clothes are wearing the wearer. Which is why even though I've always wished to be able to fit into a punk rock/johnny cash hybrid N(N) outfit, I would never even think about purchasing the items to try and fit into them.

and i've deleted all my photo histories, but looking back on it through my memory, my style has changed quite a bit...during college, i've always felt i was in a sort of style purgatory...i didn't have all the clothes i wanted to be able to dress naturally in a way that suited my personality, and i've made a few purchases that were admittedly more blind trend following rather than what actually fit me. Add to that being in a midwestern college town environment, even if i did want to wear the few pieces i had that would form my signature look, i didn't get much of a chance to due to weather.

Yeah i've made a few cocky statements in the past overexaggerating the validity of my style, but at this moment in time I can honestly say it hasn't been until the past month that my style is starting to come into its own into something i'm comfortable with that also looks reasonably (IMO, at least) respectable.

I'm tempted to go back to the beginning and find some of my favorites, like one of my all time-favs, the TGxJoy DivisionxBoiler Suit.

That is the #1 fit that has remained in my mind to this day. And still whenever I see a boiler suit new I'm tempted to buy one and rock it such as she did.

i do think it's a bit of a shame that this guy is the first pic you come across

allmcwo4.th.jpg

bape jeans

spex loved it

i remember the first time i saw this back two years ago, and everyone was complimenting it.

early milspex was awesome.

early tg was much darker.

thomas' first waywt at that one huge sugar cube museum thing got mixed reviews, i think. but the proceeding waywts got nothing but love. especially his clothing concoctions.

and:

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

pic1sb.jpg

even though there have only been 2 servo posts of that nature

they still blow me away

this is the biggest fucking circle jerk on this whole board.

man what

I dressed like shit.

Thank god Red's here to put past-me (March 2006 v .042) into place.

Mouko fucking ruled, most of his photos are gone. If you dig up that "How to Dress Yourself" thread I made there's a few links that might still work.

update!

I went through around the next 10,000 posts, and here are the highlights. Yes, I have too much time on my hands... no it actually took me less than an hour. You can do a lot of things at work when you are bored :)

These weren't as fun as the previous bunch, and I've probably missed a few interesting ones because I was going over them really quickly. Listed chronologically within the groups.

sycamore?

evisu... wrong pair

worst photoshop effect ever

work stress

no homo?

mr calvin oscar generating a lot of hate and everyone questioning his age

eww

milspex in action

tg kicked cultpop's ass

cmf nude

shark attack

first posts:

hipset

seenmy

polio

diamonds

jane

crillz (not sure if this is his first)

insidertrading (don't think this is his real first either)

cameos:

mizanation

get smart

begs

servo!

minya

coldrice

halloween:

kix

verb

asuzano

cultpop