nutella

flyordie

one time when i was a kid, my friend's mom told me that they got Nutella from France and that my family couldnt get it anywhere else...and she let me try alittle bit of it...and then i was disapointed that i couldnt get it anywhere but France.

and then a couple days later, saw it at the local grocery store so i neg repped the shit out of that lady

Haha...

Umm, but, yeah, nutella is awesome. I don't eat it as much as I used to, but I definitely love it. But I don't advise eating the whole jar in one sitting... I did that once (many, many years back), never again. It was good while it lasted though. :P

I put that shit on english muffins all the time. Great snack.

Wow. You sir, homme homme, are insane.

nutella and banana sandwiches on whole wheat bread please.

me and my friends call this 'toasted butt secks'. It's has no meaning and it's not really very funny..but we thought it was hilarious at the time.

Love Nutella. I remember the first vacation without my parents as a teenager.. my friends and I did a surfing trip in France. Daily breakfast would be a fresh baguette and we'd dip in in a jar of Nutella.

Did you guys get that cheesy commercial with the blue-eyed family dressed in white having breakfast at the table together? It looks like something from the NSDAP propaganda vault.