indonesia :: general

doczein

Not a shopping tip but I found learning to surf quite easy, it all depends on how well you can learn new sports as well as how much control you have with your motor skills. Its quite fun when you get the hang of it.

After one lesson I was able to easily catch a wave, stand up and make simple turns.

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

did sumone up there just say avoid KUTA? lolz soo true. nowadays kuta is so full of half-nude middle aged perverts who play kites, 7 years ago when i used to live there it was so much better.

Shopping tips? hit fj'l boutique bistro in kemang district, 707 in that area as well. 707annex in CITOS is OKish i guess, but CITOS area is so not nice!

ohh how nice,, i want to go home to jakarta and meet ma lil kittikatz = (

Not a shopping tip but I found learning to surf quite easy, it all depends on how well you can learn new sports as well as how much control you have with your motor skills. Its quite fun when you get the hang of it.

After one lesson I was able to easily catch a wave, stand up and make simple turns.

Enjoy.

well aren't you fucking special.

i went to 707 yesterday in kemang. the selection honestly wasn't that great. a small apc collection and mostly maharishi tees. there was a shop that i found nicer located on the floor under 707, forgot the name, but they had a good Y-3 collection. anybody know of any good distros with non-generic designs? i'm interested in jakarta brands.

how are the clubs in jakarta and bali? one of my cousins is planning to take me to these two places X2 and Public. the only clubbing experience i had here was going to Stadium 3 years ago. i swear it was terrifying. prostitutes galore and everyone just looking like complete shit.

distros eh? go to tebet timur dalam area. i think nanonine house is by far the best. theres also bloop and endorse around that area.. ohhh hows kemang? havent been there for ages... last time i went there i tried that mie item thingy. anyone tried that yet? hehehe

btw INDOS out there, dya'll know bout whodoyouthinkheare.blogspot.com?? lols whatta crackaa

check Populo in Kemang Icon and Jl. Kerinci (Kris van Asche, Y3, Fred perry black label, Dsquared, Kiminori Morishita, Neil Barret, etc)

Venue in Senayan City (Puma by alexander mc.queen , Puma by mihara, Raf Simon, etc)

CLub 21, Fj'l and 7o7

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see a thread about indo, im going back home at the end of this month (ok i never actually lived there, but i am indoblooded). im gonna be in bali and then surabaya, i didnt know there was any good shopping there, but ill be sure to check it out

i went to 707 yesterday in kemang. the selection honestly wasn't that great. a small apc collection and mostly maharishi tees. there was a shop that i found nicer located on the floor under 707, forgot the name, but they had a good Y-3 collection. anybody know of any good distros with non-generic designs? i'm interested in jakarta brands.

how are the clubs in jakarta and bali? one of my cousins is planning to take me to these two places X2 and Public. the only clubbing experience i had here was going to Stadium 3 years ago. i swear it was terrifying. prostitutes galore and everyone just looking like complete shit.

Its called POPULO...i think they also have another store down at Blok M area. not sure if they move everything to kemang icon.

hehe 707 buyer is my friend, actually she has a really nice taste., but sometimes the owner dont like all the stuff that she chose for the store..

for club, Public is ok (never been there but, heard its nice), also i heard not everyone can enter expecially those underage kids (ABG), which i think is good.

Try CASA, above aksara kemang, nice cocktails and snacks, but overcrowded now a days..hmm

• 5 years later...