label novelty products

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

besides the dior toilet paper, april 77 guitar picks, cel phones, towels various sneaker insoles and kubricks

some of the more memorable

1. hectic condoms (okamoto)

2. swagger bottle openers

3. virus switchblade combs

4. crimie whoopie cushions

5. ssur/undercover/etc 3d cardboard spectacles

6. bape tissue/bape tissue box covers

Yeah I bought a pack of YSL cigarettes when I was drunk in Beijing a few months ago - fake i assume?!?. Gucci produced a whole bunch of weird shit in the 80's-90's... someone told me they licenced a set of tyre chains.

Hugo Boss also had skateboards a few years ago.

Chanel Snowboards and skis.

Guest jmatsu
BMW has made some wierd shit, like skate boards, and scooters...

Plus every european car company seems to have watches, sunglasses jackets etc.

bmw actually made a sports watch a couple years back. it was this hightech piece that got great reviews.

how did you get it? or how much did you pay for it?

its not an actual skateboard skateboard set up. its more like a longboard, the decks made out of some weird plastic, and the trucks arent normal trucks, theyre these really wierd pivoting type things (wheels arent normal either) that supposedly was based off the z3's suspention. it was a gift by the way, but im guessing it was pretty pricey. its a neat idea, but speed wobbles like its nobodys business and its not adjustable/customizable in any way really :(

*edit- hahah, fuck. i wrote all that out to have tyro beat me to it. thats it alright.

bmw actually made a sports watch a couple years back. it was this hightech piece that got great reviews.

they still make high tech watches like this. i think they're a cool idea...definitely add more function.

Guest jmatsu
HF has got some LV chopsticks.

i wouldn't mind getting those. hook it up.

i remember the sony/lv open gave away some monogram bottle holders. singapore lv opening gave away the blue vinyl monogram bracelet. i think ny gave away the damier bracelet. is there somewhere online that this shit is sold? or do i have to just fuckin search?

Guest jmatsu

stussy aroma therapy candle

milkboy doll whose nose is an acutal dildo.

what i would love to see is:

versace ipecac

number nine tampons

karl lagerfel/chanel diet pills

no hate but i dont beleive that those pills contain lsd. and they certainly weren't 'cut' with lsd and whatever yellow bapes you had will probably be different to whatever yellow bapes anyone has in the future.

Those pills are funny though. I have had/seen pills with heaps of designer labels embossed. Chanel CC used to pop up alot.