Levi 501xx experts- need help?????????

vitali

I need your help. I’m not an expert. I just got 2 pairs of 501xx as a present from Kohl.com. Both made in Dominican Republic. One pair has the inner leg seam single stitched. Everything looks similar to the current production 501.

Another pair is different. Those have double stitched inner seam and they look almost identical to 505: the front rise is 12â€, not 11.5 and back pockets are different.

How it can be?

Thank you in advance

Vitali

The 501 was recently redesigned, lower rise, slightly different back pocket positioning, straighter leg, and a different arcuate shape (the new ones have a steeper arcuate). Sounds to me like one of your pairs is pre-redesign, the other post re-design.

Nope, they made in Dominican Republic.

I noticed that Guatemala and Dominican Republic made 501xx shrink up much less. The length shrunk 2" (not 3), and the waist less than 1". Has anyone noticed this?

One more thing: the crotch area length in double stitched 501xx is much longer and it starts at least one inch lower. Weird.