Cheating

Tyro1

im the one who said equal rights, equal fights. but i disagree with the notion that if someone cheats there must be something wrong with the relationship. sometimes its just a case of a nice oppurtunity presenting itself out of the blue if its a one night stand sort of thing. an ongoing affair is something entirely different.

and like i said before, if the girl is getting treated like shit by her boyfriend, then i dont see whats so bad about her being involved with someone else as long as hes an actual stand up guy and boyfriend. the other dude just isnt cutting it apparently

Then it shows youre weak, damn weak.

Well then the girl should dumb the asshole boyfriend. WHy going through all the trouble of cheating on him then dumb his ass ? Retaliation maybe but still.

I know a girl who had sex with this one guy who was dating her roomate. Oh, and here's the rub; the guy was also married. So he was cheating on the girl he was cheating with. Classy guy.

I know a girl who had sex with this one guy who was dating her roomate. Oh, and here's the rub; the guy was also married. So he was cheating on the girl he was cheating with. Classy guy.

took me awhile to figure this one out but it was a good laugh.

i dont understand how someone can cheat on another so free of spirit. i feel like an asshole when i even get within 1 foot of another girl and cant stop thinking about my gf while doing so..

cheating is really a sign. if you cheat with out regret, maybe its time to move on.

Then it shows youre weak, damn weak.

Well then the girl should dumb the asshole boyfriend. WHy going through all the trouble of cheating on him then dumb his ass ? Retaliation maybe but still.

to the first sentance: whatever

to the second part: i dont know. im not a girl. i know a bunch of weird ones. maybe the one im involved with is some sort of masochist? point is, she never sees/hears from her boyfriend, she hates it, and doesnt do a single thing about it. and ive known many a girl who has done the exact same thing. so whys she go through all the trouble and not just dump him? you tell me.

drrrrrrrrrrrrr... didnt u think abt the consequences b4 doing it, or was ur dick doing the thinking?

that's the thing about cheating...you rarely think of the consequences. what differentiates people is their reaction to the consequences. if i give a shit about the girl, the consequences are usually me feeling guilty and fessing up, even if it means we're over because i can't lie to someone i care about.

fortunately i haven't given a shit about a girl in 3 years or so, so cheating just becomes like this horrible game, kindof like Risk with pussy.

Guest jmatsu

alot of my japanese friends cheat on their wives and girlfirends. i think that the male mentality-dominated japanese society tells us it's acceptable. obviously we are born with a sense of right vs. wrong, but i often find myself saying "why the fuck not?"

alot of old girlfriends say if i were to get serviced by a professional that "it can't be helped." probably meaning that it cannot be helped because they cannot contend with the professional expertise and because it's not personal. it might just be me, but doesn't sex with the same person get stagnant after a month or so? quite the dilemma...

Who cheats?

Is anyone a serial cheater? Anyone ever been cheated on badly? What is the etiquette of cheating? ie postcodes, breaks, friends etc.

Also if you have been cheated on fell free to post noodz of you ex doodz...

cheating always fucks shit up...the main cause of divorce in my experience lately.

if you're a cheater you'll always be a cheater.

He gave me hell for it for a looooong time and made me feel like crap but I took it because I felt I deserved it. Meanwhile this piece of shit was happily banging some other chick on the side and evidently had a clear conscience about it.

any guy who gives you supershit pissed off at you for doing something like that is definitly cheating on you or has cheated on you. just be aware of the signs.

I have never cheated on a girlfriend. It can be hard when there are those type of girls who try to tempt you but just stay clear. If a girl ever cheated on me i'd drop them in a heart beat. And i'd be prolly be pissed off that i didnt want to cheat on her.

my only "cheating" experiences have been in really odd circumstances, and nothing ever progressed further than drunken touching.

However, it still 'caused me a lot of guilt and I feel like I have a lot of negative karma to get rid of to redeem myself.

I don't consider myself a cheater and I know I wouldn't do it in normal circumstances of a relationship, but damn I've been in some odd relationships.

Anyway, just don't fuck with it, it makes you feel terrible.

Guest jmatsu
my only "cheating" experiences have been in really odd circumstances, and nothing ever progressed further than drunken touching.

However, it still 'caused me a lot of guilt and I feel like I have a lot of negative karma to get rid of to redeem myself.

I don't consider myself a cheater and I know I wouldn't do it in normal circumstances of a relationship, but damn I've been in some odd relationships.

Anyway, just don't fuck with it, it makes you feel terrible.

you're planning to move to jp, right? cheating is virtually a part of japanese culture. sometimes it's not even about sex.

you're planning to move to jp, right? cheating is virtually a part of japanese culture. sometimes it's not even about sex.

yeah, thinking about it. Haha why is that, anyway? And what's it about?

You'll have to show me the sights if I do end up going, jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
yeah, thinking about it. Haha why is that, anyway? And what's it about?

You'll have to show me the sights if I do end up going, jmatsu

alot of it is biz and males in powers' concubine mentality carrying over to the present day from the past. the biz aspect is the entertaining clientle or spending money. what costs alot? buying some customer some pussy or blowjob. alot of times customers or employees of lesser status don't even want to go, but go thru the motions of sex just to accompany their bosses or client who actually do.