The Perfect White T-shirt:

emaze

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hit up a bunch of places recently for cheap white tees (gap,banana republic,h&m,zara etcetc) and the best i found was at giordano of all places (like a budget, less preppy club monaco). good fit, material wasn't too thin / see-through, and only 15 bucks for 3.

best fitting plain tee i ever bought was jil sander though.

No, I'd like to.

Best fitting tee I have is a photo tee by ambiguous I got from 80spurple.com.

Found a rib tee at H&M that fits fairly well, but I have another tee from there that's pretty bad.

yea, i got a H&M one and people always ask if its a undershirt lol. the quality is sub-par. I've tried AA and noticed that the sizing is inconsistent, it's really hit or miss there, need to try uniqlo but none in Toronto :(

I usually wear Hanes premium white T-Shirts a pack of two for like 9.99, Its worth it though.

i prefer uniqlo t-shirts... but can somebody clear me up?

i bought some 2 weeks ago. they had the regular ones and the pack with 3 t-shirts for 9.99 GBP (and the supima cotton ones). the ones in the pack are tighter though and they kind of stretch easily than the regular ones even though the tag said (crew neck 3-pack) or something like that. are those from last season or are the ones in the plastic-package made out of another material?:confused:

to say it simple: how many differnt kinds of t-shirts does uniqlo sell?

yea, i got a H&M one and people always ask if its a undershirt lol. the quality is sub-par. I've tried AA and noticed that the sizing is inconsistent, it's really hit or miss there, need to try uniqlo but none in Toronto :(

hah. they ask me the same thing when i wear mine. so i kinda stopped wearing them. i find the quality not all that great either, but worth the sub $10 price and a hell of alot better than AA. the H&M logg ribbed long sleeve tees are my favorite though. same material, but not undershirt-y.