Sign in to follow this  
chrisj

Design Feedback

Two designs here i whipped up really quick. More for the statement than for the aesthetics.

I know by using a vulgarity i cut out a whole demographic of people that will wear this tee, its what came to me in the middle of my genocide course last semster, i dont really want to change my statement.

Here we go, I was thinking about this being blown up big at the front of the teeshirt.

Or the back with a little logo or design on one of the front breast areas

546795034_4624db0523_b.jpg

This one I was thinking just for the back, but hey you could put it up front too.

546779693_51e48ae8fa_b.jpg

Thanks

what do you mean?

like needs more "boom" more grabbing? maybe buy a photo off a press photo reuters?

yeah i just noticed that hahaha, i guess i can just change the spacing around..

i also dont think chinamen really give a fuck.. they could care less about darfur and petrochina. no offence

taking a step back and looking at them... they just seem like mehhh me to me now... something is really missing and its just text ... i dont know.. any ideas?

Dacfur, Dakfur, Darpur, Dartur, Carfur?

I think that the highlighted text thing only works if there's the actual letters there to highlight.

In any case, SAVE CARFUR!

none taken,

you can make darfur words to make darfur geographically. make fuck really really huge?

thanks for all the feedback

i guess i just have to build up from this, use this as a rough idea.. i think i might buy some photos from reuters to add graphics or something

how bout those magnetic T's, with small magnetic letter.

imagine walking though an airport, tripping the metal sensors and all hell breaking loose.

anyway, whats a genocide course? sounds interesting

Why dont you take a trip to Darfur and really try do something.

These designs are crap. The morons that would buy them are probably people that keep petrochina in business.

they're both really bad

I agree. It's pretty straight forward/boring.

On a side note; why the hell do you care what the design is like if its predominantly intended to be a straight-forward political message?

If you really want to make a difference hold an event, donate to a charity, or make a pilgrimage to aid in relief yourself. I hate when people put brash political statements on t-shirts. 'Statement' T-shirts and bumper stickers are people's excuses for acting like they care.

'Statement' T-shirts and bumper stickers are people's excuses for acting like they care.

sometimes

and sometimes people walk the walk

although this may not be one of those times...

sometimes

and sometimes people walk the walk

although this may not be one of those times...

"Free Tibet" and "Kerry/Edwards 2004" stickers haven't done much. :D

"Free Tibet" and "Kerry/Edwards 2004" stickers haven't done much. :D

hAtNBPO3JkM

If you really want to make a difference hold an event, donate to a charity, or make a pilgrimage to aid in relief yourself. I hate when people put brash political statements on t-shirts. 'Statement' T-shirts and bumper stickers are people's excuses for acting like they care.

first order of clothing design is to make something comfortable/functional

second is to make something that looks good

even if i did support this cause and truly care about it, i wouldn't choose buying this tee as a means of expressing myself