Design Feedback

chrisj

Two designs here i whipped up really quick. More for the statement than for the aesthetics.

I know by using a vulgarity i cut out a whole demographic of people that will wear this tee, its what came to me in the middle of my genocide course last semster, i dont really want to change my statement.

Here we go, I was thinking about this being blown up big at the front of the teeshirt.

Or the back with a little logo or design on one of the front breast areas

546795034_4624db0523_b.jpg

This one I was thinking just for the back, but hey you could put it up front too.

546779693_51e48ae8fa_b.jpg

Thanks

they're both really bad

I agree. It's pretty straight forward/boring.

On a side note; why the hell do you care what the design is like if its predominantly intended to be a straight-forward political message?

If you really want to make a difference hold an event, donate to a charity, or make a pilgrimage to aid in relief yourself. I hate when people put brash political statements on t-shirts. 'Statement' T-shirts and bumper stickers are people's excuses for acting like they care.

If you really want to make a difference hold an event, donate to a charity, or make a pilgrimage to aid in relief yourself. I hate when people put brash political statements on t-shirts. 'Statement' T-shirts and bumper stickers are people's excuses for acting like they care.

first order of clothing design is to make something comfortable/functional

second is to make something that looks good

even if i did support this cause and truly care about it, i wouldn't choose buying this tee as a means of expressing myself