F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Harputs. That place is so gangsta. And surprisingly never mentioned in the same breath as other SF boutiques. One store carries only old skool adidas gear and kix. Next door, the Harputs Market carries 2 or 3 different labels only: Y3, APC, Bless and some jewelry and sunglasses. Weird concept, but the store is gorgeous (well at least their flooring is). But I havent been there in a year so things might have changed, but I doubt it.

Yeah Harputs. That place is so gangsta. And surprisingly never mentioned in the same breath as other SF boutiques. One store carries only old skool adidas gear and kix. Next door, the Harputs Market carries 2 or 3 different labels only: Y3, APC, Bless and some jewelry and sunglasses. Weird concept, but the store is gorgeous (well at least their flooring is). But I havent been there in a year so things might have changed, but I doubt it.

i've heard of this place. why are they so legit?

i've heard of this place. why are they so legit?

If you know, then you know. Forrealz.

I think any adidas fanatic will know about that place, as a lot of its customers are international.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever bought anything from there, but considering its history, terrible location(lower fillmore), disorganized storeroom, it just makes it so authentic.

The collective next door is much nicer though.

Any of you cats know where I could find some Junya pieces? I've been looking online but I can't find a damn thing.

NY stockists?

Barneys, IF and CdG flagship store carry Junya. What are you looking for? SS08 is really growing on me, I'm looking forward to trying the wrinkled suits.

Barneys, IF and CdG flagship store carry Junya. What are you looking for? SS08 is really growing on me, I'm looking forward to trying the wrinkled suits.

Thanks Fuuma. When I was looking around for Junya, I got a # to somewhere in NY, that must be the CDG store.

I'm actually looking for this jacket and especially the pants.

00020m.jpg

I'm curious as to what the price may be as I'm not too familar with Junya's pricing. ( I know the women's is expensive..)

:)

Barney's had a real hard junya leather jacket that just came about, about 3g's. Also saw a dope black/white plaid zippered shirt jacket, pretty fresh.

PS- I think I saw those pants today, thick black cotton sort of sweat like with corrugated knees, almost sold out already.