F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

That Ann longsleeve is really nice but there has been a few comments that the quality is pretty ropey this season . Dont be suprised if its over 700$ also.

yeah it looks pretty fragile, but her cott/cash shit is always kinda junk quality; my cotton/cash oversized cardigan from this season tore a little after wearing once inside...u gotta be careful when IT ACTUALLY COMES WITH A BAG OF EXTRA THREAD aha.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that's pretty shitty quality if it already tore. i've had decent luck so far with the sheer hoody from s/s. *knock on wood*

in annies defence there was -for some fucking retarded reason- a staple in the bag and im assuming it kinda caught that when i pulled it out...but still its pretty fuckin sensetive.

^ every y!j auction I've seen for the oversized cash cardy has always had a hole or tear somewhere on the fabric. that piece is just bound to self destruct.

whoa annie how did i miss this. this will be my next/favorite (even though its not that big of a deal) f/w purchse FOR SURE:

IMG_3501.jpg

this rick owens? he did these shirts a few seasons back- double layered, stiched together, amazingly soft. and to think i had the hardest time selling it on here back then!

at Bblessing today, i held in my hands most of the new Raf and Raf by Raf collection's knitwear, outerwear, and shirting.

and, i nutted in my pants.

I've bought 4 rs things in the past 2 weeks and I now know what a crackhead feels like.

I'll have to get up to South Willard when I get back to California, then. With just a few more purchases, my Fred Perry and Raf Simons polo collections will be complete.

I don't know who else makes a decent polo to move onto after that.

so are fred perry and raf simons on the same level of polo? maybe a polo polo. dior made that sick one last season. could never do fred perry. too skinhead for me.

so are fred perry and raf simons on the same level of polo? maybe a polo polo. dior made that sick one last season. could never do fred perry. too skinhead for me.

Haven't seen Raf's ones in person yet. I dig the skinhead thing, so Fred Perry's have a nicer cultural cachet to me than Polo-polos.

Good point on the Dior, I'll start keeping half-an-eye on eBay. Too expensive to collect, but I liked that one from a few seasons ago that had the Raf-Simons-Esque dropped-armpit-sleeveless thing going on.

Either that or go back to putting my money into APC short-sleeve button-downs.

At least it's a win-win situation.

So to get back on track: anyone see any other decent polos this season?

haha, what'd you pick up?

Omc, I got a raf wool crewneck, raf simons black classic crewneck, raf simons grey classic v neck, and raf simons black/silver scarf which I believe is the same one as on atelier's site. Fit on the sweaters is fucking ace.

Servo I was there today, he got black ones in today also I believe with collar tipping along with some super dope slim slighly shiny gabardine raf pants in black, navy and ivory color. A litlte too slim and tapered for my muscular self, but beautiful. Getting back to the polos, I fucking love the tiny collars on them and they are by far my favorite polos though my guns won't fit in them. Pics of the new shit should be going up this week.

Trust me, he's got some dope jackets coming in but you're right nothing heavy. Also the hoodie with nylon inserts and hood was there as well. Lots of good jackets from patrick ervell, bless, schneider going to be here soon.

Had a nice lazy lunch at le petit on sunset and saw posh roll up in her bentley cab on black 24" garbage can rims, her bob looked hot though.

i tried on some raf by rs polos at Barney's last season and they fit a bit off around my shoulders. It was just cut weird.

not a big fan of raf by rs either... construction and fabrics are nothing remarkable (even the mainline pushes it sometimes), which is to be expected of a diffusion line. rather just wait for raf simons to go on sale rather than put down money for a raf by rs product (well some of the jackets are okay..)

aren't the brits huge fans of raf by rs?