F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would wait and see if barneys bought those boots. the work boots from spring were nearly $200 less than anywhere else. i saw them at joyce, by the way, and although they're nice, i really dont think they're anything special. i was deciding between those and the RO combat boots, and seeing them in person made my decision quite easy.

I just found a Lanvin shirt in my father's closet, he gave it to me and I tried it on. Are the shoulders supposed to be small? Everything fits fine, exept for the shoulders(well, it actually fits fine too, but the shoulderseam just isn't on the right place). Is this normal with Lanvin dress shirts? Asking, because you tried one on.

Joey, I'm with you on the LUC buy. I was hoping for some more interesting knit pieces and some pants (hopefully they might get more later; crossing fingers).

I just emailed a proxy, I'll keep ya posted. Would be easier if we could get them shipped together!

:)

That Ann longsleeve is really nice but there has been a few comments that the quality is pretty ropey this season . Dont be suprised if its over 700$ also.

All in all the buys arent doing anything for me except make me wish i picked this jacket up when i had the chance .. ha , oh well. 00200m.jpg