Sufu Florida Meetup And Sheetup

Guest Airjamie

Florida has some fuckin' slackers. Dino, Nick, Cheep...where you boys at?

A SuFu x Central Florida smoke session should've happened by now...then again I haven't made the effort either but I also haven't been on the internet much lately.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too hot so we just stay inside all day.

Anyone going to the radiohead show in either tampa or west palm?

• 4 weeks later...

We should do this shit in Gainesville. It's halfway between Jax and Orlando, so it's a nice compromise. Plus I don't have to go anywhere. Plus I have a pretty decent/accomodating place to host at.

Edit: Ugh or Dino can't go anywhere because he's a speed racer so it basically has to be Orlando?

I'm out of town the weekend of the 26th of april and the following weekend may 3rd is my uf graduation so i'll be doing family shiz. After that should be gravy. I know there are more sufuers in florida. Too bad carl left us.

Any ideas for shit to do? There is a nice beer bar with a huge 300ish selection for any beer fans, random bars, tubing the springs, and.....that's about it i think.

It's a drive, but orlando seems to have more stuff. Idrive, downtown, winterpark area, urban outfitters (10), ucf area, etc... I dunno what you guys are in the mood to do. We could always take a sufu historical tour in st. augustine. It's actually kinda fun to fuck around in that city with the ghost tours, beach (can drive on it), the historical fort, and other little shit.

^i hear about the surf being best around the inlet at new smyrna beach. thats a ways from jacksonville though.

as far as things to do goes- i vote we get ripped and go to skyventure on idrive (that simulated skydiving/big fan/wind tunnel thing). its fucking fun, not too expensive, and we get a video of us afterward! (5)

and then go to a mongolian buffet and ruin our sufu figures..

Yea, i forgot about idrive. We can eat meat on a stick at that brazilian place. Or get sloshed and start fights with the soccer fans at the bars on idrive. Champions league is heating up. I also don't lose at puttputt

If you want to get yourself killed, you can walk into friday's front row on idrive and yell "celtic sucks". Those guys will fuck you up. Pointe Orlando is pretty much a shopping mecca and there's always the outlets. Unwanted diesel/hugo boss stock? Sign me up!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...