Hong Kong

Maurice

hi baizilla

you can most probably find them in the following locations:

1) Ginza Plaza (jaffe road, causeway bay, check out the store Hamlet)

2) Update Mall (nathan road, tsim sha tsui, near the holiday inn, check out Zabool)

3) and of course a numerous amounts of spots all round Fa Yuen Street in mongkok)

i hope this was helpful. please let me know if you need anything else.

peace

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, they didn't have any of the fbts though. they had the fluxus denim and a couple of shirts but those sold out before i decided i wanted to pick up a shirt. the fluxus was insanely priced ($3999hk) l/s shirts were $980. they had the kiefer for like $1980, the buckminster desert chukka, the duck boots, and the backpacks ($2999). i was goign to use a $1000 off $2000 coupon for the backpack but they said you couldn't and that they were going to send the stock back to japan in two days (this was end of feb.) because all the shit is sold out in japan and they wanted more stock or something. i don't understand why the retail prices were so high here...

Maurice (and any other HK'ers here): Where can I find Levis 501xx in HK?

I live here but I don't really shop anywhere outside of the big malls and the bigger standalone shops like the Kingston I.T. and D-Mop, SinoPlaza I.T., etc. My friend, stil back in the USA, has asked me to look for Levi 501xx for him in HK and I have no clue where to look.

Also, will I be paying eBay prices (evidently like $usd 400 / $hkd 3k) a pair?

Quote:

Maurice (and any other HK'ers here): Where can I find Levis 501xx in HK?

I live here but I don't really shop anywhere outside of the big malls and the bigger standalone shops like the Kingston I.T. and D-Mop, SinoPlaza I.T., etc. My friend, stil back in the USA, has asked me to look for Levi 501xx for him in HK and I have no clue where to look.

Also, will I be paying eBay prices (evidently like $usd 400 / $hkd 3k) a pair?

--- Original message by jet alone on Mar 7, 2006 08:50 PM

check out the levi's shop accross the street from times square in causeway bay. they carry LVC on the top floor.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.