Common Projects sneakers

So I bought a pair of cp's size 43 and they are quality indeed. I wear size 10 in vans and nikes. There's a little bit of room left. Would a 42 be too small or do they normally have a bit of room?

I am a 10 in nikes and chucks and wear a 42 in common projects.

Crap, I'm on the fence but should have gotten size 42 but all sold out now. It sucks that I cant try them on in store and had to chance it.

not the end of the world, just put an inner sole inside the 43's and you should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Köpped a pair of grey washed leather shell toe mids from DSM. Only worn them out once, but right now I think I prefer them to my Achilles.

I've heard people saying you should size down 2 sizes with the washed leather, but that's nonsense. They fit like regular CP's.

After a black Raw leather Achilles low in a 40 now.

it will be interesting to see what they are going to do, or not going to do.. ?

yeah, supposedly there is going to be a canvas line of achilles with a wholesale rrp of $85 US or something - which would probably work out to $150 retail.
I read a few days ago that CP is doing a cut-down version of the plain Achilles' and retailing for $150, anybody confirm?

• 2 weeks later...