Common Projects sneakers

I've got the winter premiums from 2012, they're getting so beat I might need to get another pair.

also if anyone cares, they're doing bballs next season. I think they're done making the highs though. the white mids look nice.

Has anyone else had a problem with the slip-on shoes, or any CP in general, with the narrow toe box. I have the Suede chukkas in a 44 (fit perfectly- I'm a 11.5 US), so I got the black leather slip-on from this season in same size 44, and I can feel the upper part on top of by big toenail a little bit. It's not to the point where its uncomfortable to walk with, but it's noticeable to where I feel the need to ask. The only reason I feel 44 is still the correct size is my toes aren't touching the front of the shoe, there is still some room, to where it would be a perfect fit, but the only problem is it's a little tight onto of my big toe, thats it. Does this go away after they break in? or should I return them because they're too small? My only worry is size 45 will be too big, and look like clown shoes.Thoughts?

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

I have a pair of the slip-ons and they will break in like Fycus said.
I feel like my slip-ons have actually broken in more than my pair of Achilles lows.

Both are size 44 and the slip-ons feel a bit bigger.

Really wish I could've found the leather slip-ons in brown.

i'm guessing stores only have common projects sales during the end of the season? i'm looking at a pair of white achilles lows and was gonna hold off on purchasing them until they hit some sort of sale. but with how hard it's been to find a pair in my size, i was thinking of just getting them now.

Yeah the white achilles low don't go on sale (From what I've seen) because it's one of their main sneakers each season. Thats why you most likely see it at full price when the every other seasonal sneaker goes on sale. The least expensive place I've seen them full price was at Norse. There are chances of finding them for a decent price in the wanted ads but thats all luck really. But if you do find it on sale go for it.

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

i'm guessing stores only have common projects sales during the end of the season? i'm looking at a pair of white achilles lows and was gonna hold off on purchasing them until they hit some sort of sale. but with how hard it's been to find a pair in my size, i was thinking of just getting them now.

tres bien is probably your best bet for the leather white or black achilles lows

they have 20% coupons midseason with most sizes still available

I bought the all black pair for 250 this past season

a lot of stores dont do sales with it because they seem to sell out at retail too. Some stores that i've seen have several sizes sold out even before their sales begin

03mXwaM.jpg

Haven put up a picture from their buy for FW14. Looks like we'll see the return of the Achilles (High, Mid, and Low), slip ons, tournaments, derbies, new iteration of bball highs (white, black, and grey leather instead of nubuck), three (crepe soled?) track shoes, chelsea boots, combat boots, etc. Rest are too out of focus for me to pick out but if someone has an eye on them go for it. Right corner that's out of focus seems to be the only hope for an entirely new silhouette, unless there are shoes under the other two exterior tables like the derbies and bball highs at the bottom of the frame.