Common Projects sneakers

I don't think there's any real difference. The vintage ones have that extra detail near the heel that the premium achilles have. Could be the material, but they switch up all the time.

Anyone know if they're doing bball highs again? 

I just bought a pair of the Grey Chukkas, but now I'm interested in getting the black leather slip-ons, does anyone know how the sizing compares to the chukkas?Also do these go on on sale higher than 20%. I see them for 300 down from 385 right now, but I'm wondering if I should hold out to see if they go lower?

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

I just bought a pair of the Grey Chukkas, but now I'm interested in getting the black leather slip-ons, does anyone know how the sizing compares to the chukkas?Also do these go on on sale higher than 20%. I see them for 300 down from 385 right now, but I'm wondering if I should hold out to see if they go lower?

I think Tres Bien is probably one of the better places for CPs. There's a 20% off if you're not in Europe and they run occasional 15 or 20% offs throughout the season. I bought the all black leather achilles a few weeks back for 256

The Corner also messes up occasionally and might let you stack a code with a sale already going but that doesn't happen that often. 

Also Yoox is ok sometimes. Some of the not sought after colorways would end up for ~130ish

Weighing in on the sizing issue- just received a pair of achilles in UK9/US10- (I'm a true US10)

1.25 inch from my longest toe to the shoe edge (generally recommended only a half inch)

considering swapping them out. The width being too little though concerns me. Hm.

It sucks that shoes like this are so size sensitive. too long and it combines with the all-white to give a very clown-shoe appearance. 

Edited by Autarch

Weighing in on the sizing issue- just received a pair of achilles in UK9/US10- (I'm a true US10)

1.25 inch from my longest toe to the shoe edge (generally recommended only a half inch)

considering swapping them out. The width being too little though concerns me. Hm.

It sucks that shoes like this are so size sensitive. too long and it combines with the all-white to give a very clown-shoe appearance. 

Sorry meant to rep you.

I agree on the size sensitive. It's tough finding the right balance. Depending on your foot size you could either be left with a very narrow, tight fitting shoe. Or fine with the width, and clown shoe like with the length. Luckily i haven't had this problem with CP's but my brother has.

What's the code on the side say? XXXX 43 XXXX?

1528 43 0506

Sorry meant to rep you.

I agree on the size sensitive. It's tough finding the right balance. Depending on your foot size you could either be left with a very narrow, tight fitting shoe. Or fine with the width, and clown shoe like with the length. Luckily i haven't had this problem with CP's but my brother has.

Mhm. I also have their chelsea boots in the same size- those are a wonder, and fit perfectly. 

Edited by Autarch

^ weighing in, I picked up a pair of the original vintage hi's in a 42, but I'm very lucky i could try on those and a 43 because I had also tried on the achilles low and mid-tops and 43 felt much more comfortable for me in those shoes, whereas a 43 in the vintage was a little big. For context I wear a size 11 US in converse chucks, so it might be the size a bit different for that style. 

• 2 weeks later...

^ weighing in, I picked up a pair of the original vintage hi's in a 42, but I'm very lucky i could try on those and a 43 because I had also tried on the achilles low and mid-tops and 43 felt much more comfortable for me in those shoes, whereas a 43 in the vintage was a little big. For context I wear a size 11 US in converse chucks, so it might be the size a bit different for that style. 

isn't a us 11 eur 44/45?

i'm a us 11 in chucks and mostly everything else, would i fit a 44 for the italian army mids(fits the same as the achiles?)

isn't a us 11 eur 44/45?

i'm a us 11 in chucks and mostly everything else, would i fit a 44 for the italian army mids(fits the same as the achiles?)

11 is generally a 44.  cps tend to fit big.  i wear 8s in Nikes and i take 40 (7) in both my winter premiums and b-ball highs.

415713_mrp_fr_l.jpg

just saw these, what do you guys think of them?

just saw these, what do you guys think of them?

I have those gum soles on the chelsea boots, and it's really comfy- looks like they might wear through pretty quick. I think those shoes are beautiful up top but maybe the choice of gum there was a little much- great for the more casual chelsea boot though. Less versatile in my book here.

Does anyone know how the slip-ons this F/W13 run? I've always sized down to a 44, I'm 11.5. Just checking to see if I should do the same.

Also, for anyone interested Barney's has size 45 on sale for $149 USD - Pretty cheap.

350x700px-LL-0a74b64b_502707777_product_

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=502707777&utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_medium=affiliate&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-8to4M7CgZT9vE1zSXL.mPA

Edited by MonsieurUntitled