Common Projects sneakers

I really really want to get a pair of the metallic laced (hi,mid, or lo top) ones, does anyone know a place online that has them? also, blackbird is has low greys on sale for $200 I think. There's a store by me as well that has black and white lo laced for $178 and olive mids for $200ish.

i got my achilles from blackbird today and they are awesome. a size 40 fits me perfect. i am 7.5 in chucks and i would say a sz 40 is closest to 7.5 in chucks. i wear 41 in spring courts and 8.5-9 in vans slip ons. 9 in dunks.

These shoes are pretty much awesome. The great thing about them is that they are leather so my wide feet dont look so wide because of the firm material. The downside is that because they are leather, the squeek when I walk. Any advice to remove squeekage? My MJ vans did these too...

i got my achilles from blackbird today and they are awesome. a size 40 fits me perfect. i am 7.5 in chucks and i would say a sz 40 is closest to 7.5 in chucks. i wear 41 in spring courts and 8.5-9 in vans slip ons. 9 in dunks.

These shoes are pretty much awesome. The great thing about them is that they are leather so my wide feet dont look so wide because of the firm material. The downside is that because they are leather, the squeek when I walk. Any advice to remove squeekage? My MJ vans did these too...

Ah, my pair does the same sqeaking as well which results in me wearing them as much as I should. I think the squeaking comes from the leather tongue rubbing against the leather on the inside of the shoe. I'm thinking that some baby powder or something like that would silence them.

the squeaking should go away after the leather starts to wear down...

i might suppose that, being made of good leather, the shoe takes a bit longer to

break in than usual?

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming too. Someone else I know that got a pair quite a while ago said that it did eventually stop squeaking; it just took quite a while.

Just picked up a pair of black lo Achilles today. I usually wear a size 11 and I got 46s which fit perfectly and feel all the better because there were on sale for $170.

Just picked up a pair of black lo Achilles today. I usually wear a size 11 and I got 46s which fit perfectly and feel all the better because there were on sale for $170.

that makes no fucking sense, because a 45 equates roughly to an american 11.5,

and these shoes run big across the board....

Where did you find that deal?

A store by my house (Next, Cleveland) has a sale on those, white low tops, and olive mids.

that makes no fucking sense, because a 45 equates roughly to an american 11.5,

and these shoes run big across the board....

I have pretty wide feet so it works out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

ive never really been huge on common projects, so i dont know if there is an official thread, so im bumping this one.

just saw that the evisu collab. is out, and for some reason they are reasonably priced, probably cause evisu is getting out of the u.s market, or so ive heard.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/sneakers

kinda like the black ones but not enough to try to get em.

• 3 weeks later...
ive never really been huge on common projects, so i dont know if there is an official thread, so im bumping this one.

just saw that the evisu collab. is out, and for some reason they are reasonably priced, probably cause evisu is getting out of the u.s market, or so ive heard.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/sneakers

kinda like the black ones but not enough to try to get em.

They are made in Taiwan or something like that instead of Italy (?), so that's why they are cheaper than the original CP shoes. I read this on some swedish blog I think but can't seem to find the link!