Common Projects sneakers

What do you guys think of Common Projects? I'm thinking of getting a pair of white Achilles low. How is the quality and crafstmanship? I like the minimal look on these. My other options for dressier sneakers were Visvim, Lanvin and Prada, but I'm leaning more towards Common Projects.

Flex, I think your conversion is way off. Its more around:

US 7.5 = 40, US 8 = 41, US 8.5 = 42, US 9.5 = 43, US 10 = 44, US 11 = 45

(give or take)

For reference I wear a size 7.5 in chucks and most of my CPs are a size 40.

Guest nyctaipei

i posted the same topic in another thread a week ago.

have you found white low achilles? i emailed a bunch ofstores listed on their site and i haven't found any...

not sure how you got that sizing moy. I have two pairs of cp achilles lows. Both pairs are size 42, I typically wear a size 10 US mens. I had mine shipped, just ask the employees they will be able to help you out with the sizing if you are unsure.

not sure how you got that sizing moy. I have two pairs of cp achilles lows. Both pairs are size 42, I typically wear a size 10 US mens. I had mine shipped, just ask the employees they will be able to help you out with the sizing if you are unsure.

European shoe size conversion charts are available on many sites such as:

http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

Since CPs run a bit bigger this may account for why you fit into a size 42.

According to my research, US 10 in Converse = 43 in CPs, but then again this is based on research only and I haven't really tried them on yet... need to get my ass over to Blackbird.

This is correct! I'm a US 11 in Converse and a US 12 in Adidas, and take a 44 in CP high-tops. Those general Euro->US sizing charts are quite useless since shoe sizing varies so much between brands.

I have the achilles lows/and the suede and leather highs. I normally wear a 10 and the 42 fits me perfect for both

wow, that scares me a bit. you sized down 2?? (according to moy's chart)

narrow or wide feet?

I ordered a size 40 and usually wear a 7.5 in converse, 41 in spring court. I have duck feet (short and wide), so i hope they work out. I hate it when shoes look too long... hope it all works out.

Ok, I am just going to throw this in the mix. I have a standard size 10us foot, with standard size D width. I bought a size 42 in Common Projects Achilles Lo's, they fit snug lenght wise however they are very narrow shoes so there was no way they fit width wise. I sold them and got a size 43, the shoes are about a half size too long but they fit perfectly in width.

A size 43 in Common Projects Achilles Lo's will fit a size 10us with a normal width or a size 10.5us with a narrow foot.

SCOOP

if anyone's interested in scoring a pair of Common Projects shoes for $200 shipped plus

paypal fee, PM me.

i think what i have available to me is black and white laceless low tops and grey achilles mid tops in a variety of sizes.

first person to get at me wins, because i'll only be able to pick up one pair at this price + the one i'm buying for myself.

SCOOP

if anyone's interested in scoring a pair of Common Projects shoes for $200 shipped plus

paypal fee, PM me.

i think what i have available to me is black and white laceless low tops and grey achilles mid tops in a variety of sizes.

first person to get at me wins, because i'll only be able to pick up one pair at this price + the one i'm buying for myself.

i'm down. sent u pm.

Guest jmatsu

i stumbled on a pair of achilles mids i've never seen before in some random store in aoyama.

fucking all gold mids!! maybe i missed them, but i never caught them on the official site or other vendors.

Guest jmatsu
The models on the seven site are wearing those gold mids in alot of the photos but they arent up in the CP section.

really? my bad...

i remember seeing the models wearing the gold keds looking joints paired with julian red...

which label/section??

Guest Airjamie
really? my bad...

i remember seeing the models wearing the gold keds looking joints paired with julian red...

which label/section??

Uuuh, im not sure exactly, but check julian red and april 77. They dont really look that good on someone. Though im more partial to their silver ones.

Guest jmatsu
Uuuh, im not sure exactly, but check julian red and april 77. They dont really look that good on someone. Though im more partial to their silver ones.

i check seven quite often. i'm pretty sure i've never seen them in both of those sections. anyway i could be wrong...but usually am not. i could have sworn they're using the ked's lookalikes...