Common Projects sneakers

dope shoes, i like the numbering on the side. a guy at a store told me each one means something like style #, size and something else idk but theyre a p cool shoe company minimal design with sleek aesthetic 

MyPrettySeahorse-PatrickwithNailandBoard

BTT: SelbyJR: Can you post a pic of the damage?

Guys, just wondering if anyone ever tried to stitch the CPs sole when it starts falling apart. Like, is it worth it

Any competent shoe cobbler should be able to fix them up for you no problem.

I've wanted CPs ever since I started browsing the internet for clothes. I loved the uniformity of the gold numbers, the everything-that's-needed-and-that's-it philosophy, cool story behind the brand's creators, everything. Then I was 19, poor, in debt and knew I could never, ever hope to own a pair.

Now, 4 years later I schemed my way into being a proud owner of Vintage Hi's last November. They're amazing. I feel squad'd up wearing them. Nothing could be better than them.

Then Common Projects went ahead and released a low-top version of their BBall shoe.

fuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my CP shoes. Most of the shoes are 3-6 years old and worn pretty regularly. The Derbies were for special occasions only but after about 20 wears, they are really comfy and are sweet for going out. All size 45. I'm a 12 in Nike, Vans and CoN and 11 in Chucks...

BBall Hi

15076010451_2a0336df33_o.jpg

Training Boot

14892444528_dbf9cc83be_o.jpg

Achilles Mid

15076010331_d22602355a_o.jpg

Desert Chukka

14892390290_029fa5d19c_o.jpg

Derbies

15078671012_17b2ddaea6_o.jpg

Tournament Hi

14892334279_9658db73a8_o.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow super-forumers, this is my first post ever!

Yes, Common Projects are a nice medium luxury brand who makes very good quality boots/sneakers, if you do not own a pair I would highly recommend you to buy at least one pair..

Bitches always be like; You payed how much for these shoes?!

Hello fellow super-forumers, this is my first post ever!

Yes, Common Projects are a nice medium luxury brand who makes very good quality boots/sneakers, if you do not own a pair I would highly recommend you to buy at least one pair..

Bitches always be like; You payed how much for these shoes?!

Why is the price of your clothes even a subject when talking to girls?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love the achilles but i've had so many issues with them that they aren't worth the cost to me anymore, although it seems my experience is fairly unique and yours have held up well. i've owned 3 pairs over the years and the heel (lol) lining always ripped super quickly, followed by the back outer heel wearing down like chalk and the stitching on the sole eventually weakening and coming undone.

edit: the dye from the heel lining always 'bled' and ruined whatever non-dark socks i was wearing.

Edited by conqueror

• 1 month later...

I know common projects doesn't draw the same kind of coverage on here about exclusives, as they are few and far between unless you count the Tim Coppens/Robert Geller versions, but I feel dumb for not checking the Mr. Porter exclusives earlier.

QBkxlB8.jpg

Liked the combination of leather/nubuck/gum sole better on the white bball highs than the black version.

6UTJx50.jpg

Thought the look of the lighter leather where it was cut looked excellent on these.

anyone know when ss15 is releasing?

specifically the chelsea boots.....

Also wondering when the chelsea boots will be released. Anyone know?

Mid-june. Don't overpay the resellers.

• 1 month later...

Mid-june. Don't overpay the resellers.

Also wondering when the chelsea boots will be released. Anyone know?

anyone know when ss15 is releasing?

specifically the chelsea boots.....

Store in NZ has both colours of new suede chelseas if anyone is still looking, work out around $520 shipped.

www.workshop.co.nz/shop/shop-by-brand/other/common-projects/C55