Common Projects sneakers

If I'm size 8 (UK 7) in Nike Free run 2, what size I should choose for CP Achilles low?

Size 40 if you have normal sized feet (not too wide and stuff)

I wear 44,5 (US 10,5) in my Nike Free Runs and use 43 in CP.

XXXX 41 XXXX

I do not agree with you.

You size down with CP most of the time, not take exactly the same size.

Edited by nvsnli

i think cp have poor quality control with sizing. i bought a black pair of 43s. both the shoes are not the same size. the left fits like a 42 and the right fits like a 43.

its not my feet because i have a white pair which are 43 and those are fine for both feet.

both these are from the same season

dude who posted above owns 6 that are all the same.

i own 5 that are all the same.

no one has ever mentioned inconsistent sizing before.

this leads me to conclude that your case is an anomaly, and that common projects have quite decent quality control w/ regards to sizing. 

It's not like every model they make uses the same last or is made in the same factory. Considering that, the sizing is actually very consistent. I also only wear 43 in everything which is pretty indicative that they are sized appropriately. Maybe you have freakishly wide or narrow feet and some models fit better than others. The single shoe not matching may just be a defect

Edited by Fycus

they're both achilles low tops from the same season. just different color. one is black leather, one is white leather. i probably got a defect.

the thing is the sole is the right size. its just the leather on top seems to be inconsistent which leads to one shoe have a huge gap in the laces where the other has a small gap.

Edited by wkd

I have 6 pairs of CP (Achilles Mid, Training Boot, BBall Hi, Tournament Hi, Desert Boot and Derby Shoe), all size 45 and I'm a US12. All fit perfectly and all fit the same...

Nike US12 equals 46 which means 45 in Common Projects.

US12 is generally 46.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone trying to get rid of some CP slip ons?

Looking for size 44 and preferably in neutral colors line tans, blacks, grays and whites.

Would also take a pair of olive green or dark blue.

Let me know as I'm not too keen not he SS14 baby blue and red offerings.

They are on sale already http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/sneaker-space/common-projects

Does the regular achilles & vintage achilles use different kinds of leather? I've been noticing from pics that there's a difference in the color/texture of the leather between those two.

Same with the bball highs, this new seasons bball seems to use the leather from the regular achilles, while I was hoping they would be using the vintage bball high leather

Comparison:

Common-Projects_2.jpeg

bballblack.jpg

Edited by Lowk

Do yout think these will have the slim sole again?

I didn´t like that one too much, it gave the shoe a kind of "soccer guy goes to nightclub" feeling, if you know what i mean ... I know it´s probably just milimeters, but with a minimalist design like this even the slightest alteration matters.