Common Projects sneakers

been reading around, sizing kind of confuses me...

im usually 44 in most shoes (11US or 10UK) would i then size down for 43 or stay tts 44?

I think sizing may differ slightly between the styles, but I have their red vintage highs in 43, and I'm usually around a US 10. I think a size 11 person would find it difficult to fit into these 43s.

Tres Bien Shop and Maas & Stacks recommends sizing down, and I bought two pairs through them both last summer (achilles vintage and desert boots) and they fit perfect. I am reguarly a 10.5 in Nike, New Balance, whatever and dropped down to a 42, and they're great. So I would tell you to size down, but where are you ordering them from? I would ask what they recommend.

Edited by joeyod007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

damn, revolveclothing.com is sold out of sz 43 common projects Winter Premium (they had the sz 43 there a few days ago)...i heard this is a narrow shoe so i went for 43 which is sz 9.5. i also wore a narrow shoe from lacoste and its 9.5.

the 42 wouldnt fit my wide feet im guessing

does anybody know where i can get the sz 43? ive looked...wasnt sure on other sites, gonan need a 100% legit website.

Edited by Goliathus

I know this has been asked a lot before so I apologize but I am still unsure about the sizing. I want to get black achilles mids. Just measured my foot and it's 28.5cm long and 10.7cm wide. (true size, without extra space). So I am a true EU 44.5 US 10.5 and UK 11 and a rounded up EU 45 US 11 and UK 11.5. Everybody says that one should size down. So should I get 44? But then again people say that cps are pretty narrow so if you have wide feet (10.7cm is wide isn't it) you should wear your true size or size up. Does anybody have the same feet or a bit smaller/bigger and can tell me how his achilles mids fit? Would be much appreciated.

I know this has been asked a lot before so I apologize but I am still unsure about the sizing. I want to get black achilles mids. Just measured my foot and it's 28.5cm long and 10.7cm wide. (true size, without extra space). So I am a true EU 44.5 US 10.5 and UK 11 and a rounded up EU 45 US 11 and UK 11.5. Everybody says that one should size down. So should I get 44? But then again people say that cps are pretty narrow so if you have wide feet (10.7cm is wide isn't it) you should wear your true size or size up. Does anybody have the same feet or a bit smaller/bigger and can tell me how his achilles mids fit? Would be much appreciated.

The reason people say size down, is they think that they run big. In fact they are Italian sizing (although many shops list as EU). Italian sizing RUNS A SIZE BIGGER. So if you are a EU45 US11 UK11.5 (I'm guessing you meant UK10.5? UK sizing runs a size bigger than US) then you would be a CP size of IT44. 10.7cm isn't particularly wide so you should be fine. Im a EU46 US12 UK11 and I have 8 pairs of CP and ALL of them in CP IT45. Thant includes the Achilles Mid too...

i'm just curious about how the leather on them looks after a while. i don't want to buy a pair of sneakers that look like shit after 2 weeks of walking through snow. if anyone's got a pair i'd appreciate it if you could take some

Edited by lorem3k

I lived in Siberia for 4 months and wore grey CPs a lot of the time and they were fine. I've had about a dozen pair of CPs that I've worn regularly and the only ones that looked like shit after a while were the ones that were nylon instead of leather.

edit: didn't see that you were asking about the vintage lows specifically. I don't have any experience with those, but I'm assuming they'll keep the same as achilles/tournaments.

Edited by shufon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can anyone find me a similar all black mid shoe like the common projects achilles mid? i need it to be cheap (under $200) since i cant justify spending more than $3hunna on em

Justify it by wearing them for years. My last pair lasted 5 years.