Common Projects sneakers

i've fucked my common projects up so much, and i've only worn them 3 times. got caught in a huge rainstorm over the summer while waiting on line for a show and that was about it for the oh-so delicate just-born calf leather or whatever it is. Hey, they're built like a tank but be prepared to coat them with 15 layers of weather proofing. Anyway, then I dumped some pipe-cleaning chemicals on them to see what would happen because I honestly didn't give a fuck at that point but that didn't do much other than color them a nice darker shade. I think I'm going to just paint them white and call it a day.

My size 39 Achilles came in and they fit awesome.

Some people here say that they get some squeaking but mine doesnt have it which is great. I did try on some size 40 ones before though and they had a terrible squeak. Think the squeak could be related to the shoes being too big which I know that people could have had problems with since the sizing is a bit weird/confusing?

my cp's are almost 2 sizes too small now (feet grew 2 sizes in like 6 months, posted a thread about it a while ago) but i still wear them in semi-agony because i love them.

what is the biggest size cp make? i have only seen up to 45 for sale but i thought kunk said a few years ago they did a 46 and maybe a 47; they are just harder to track down.

my cp's are almost 2 sizes too small now (feet grew 2 sizes in like 6 months, posted a thread about it a while ago) but i still wear them in semi-agony because i love them.

what is the biggest size cp make? i have only seen up to 45 for sale but i thought kunk said a few years ago they did a 46 and maybe a 47; they are just harder to track down.

Pretty sure they're still doing 46, just bought some not long ago that ended up being too big. Never seen a 47 though.

I wear a US 10-11 and size 42 CPs fit me fine. Actually, my 42 slip-ons are a little big.

Speaking of those slip-ons, has anyone bought a pair where the gold labeling is crooked and actually goes under the sole?

have u got any shoes as a reference to the 10-11US

does anyone know how much different between the dessert boot and achilles ? i got a 42 boot and its quite loose (without socks) and got a slightly tight 41 maroon achilles. im guessing its because of the different materials between those two

i never try a 42 achilles so thats why im asking, cuz when i got the maroon achilles it was on sale and only one size left.

does anyone know how much different between the dessert boot and achilles ? i got a 42 boot and its quite loose (without socks) and got a slightly tight 41 maroon achilles. im guessing its because of the different materials between those two

i never try a 42 achilles so thats why im asking, cuz when i got the maroon achilles it was on sale and only one size left.

Achilles are the same fit/sizing as the court shoes.