Common Projects sneakers

I just received my first two pairs of Common Projects in the mail yesterday - both Achilles lows, one white, and one suede. Workmanship and quality is superb, of course, and the leather feels (and smells!) fantastic.

Now I'm just wondering how they'll last as time goes on. I know everyone likes dirty white Achilles, but someone I can't bring myself to take them outside and watch them dirty up.:confused:

I just received my first two pairs of Common Projects in the mail yesterday - both Achilles lows, one white, and one suede. Workmanship and quality is superb, of course, and the leather feels (and smells!) fantastic.

Now I'm just wondering how they'll last as time goes on. I know everyone likes dirty white Achilles, but someone I can't bring myself to take them outside and watch them dirty up.:confused:

CP's are some seriously high quality shoes. Based on my personal experience they last really well. Best thing you can do is give the suede pair a scotch guard before you wear them, and every so often give the leather pair a clean!

enjoy!

CP's are some seriously high quality shoes. Based on my personal experience they last really well. Best thing you can do is give the suede pair a scotch guard before you wear them, and every so often give the leather pair a clean!

enjoy!

Thanks!

I know this might seem like a really stupid question, but how do you guys put your feet into your shoes? I've found that with all the lower-quality shoes that I've worn in the past, the top part of the heel always starts wearing and breaking down after a while since I'm pressing down upon it trying to get the heel of my feet in. :o

Thanks!

I know this might seem like a really stupid question, but how do you guys put your feet into your shoes? I've found that with all the lower-quality shoes that I've worn in the past, the top part of the heel always starts wearing and breaking down after a while since I'm pressing down upon it trying to get the heel of my feet in. :o

haha maybe just undo the laces and put your foot in normally????

• 1 month later...
never tried but yeah, you could probably lightly scratch it off or maybe use nail polish remover or something. the numbers wear off pretty quickly, anyway.

edit: read you want canvas and not leather. that would be alot harder i imagine.

I got the canvas boots from spring 2010 and the letters wear off more quickly in comparism to my leather training boots

• 1 month later...

Any ideas of an online store that has women sizes?

Ssense had some (they restocked the men's section, but not the women's), but i missed out on some Achilles on sales cause my gf was too slow to go try a pair on and figure her size and now she wants a pair....

did manage to get some tournament low for $80 (and they still have a few sizes if interested)

How does the gold stamping work? I know that the middle number is the side but what does the rest of the code mean?
Mine are like this:

White Achilles Low: 1528 42 0506

White Achilles Mid: 1529 42 0506

Grey Achilles Low: 1528 42 7543

So I'm guessing it's MODEL SIZE COLOUR.

btw, thinking of selling my Grey Achilles Lows, may put up in my thread soon. V. good condition