argentina

syddhartha

hey guys

i'll probably be heading out to argentina sometime this year.

i know absolutely nothing about this country, except the other day on current tv (don't know if any of you are familiar with this channel, but it's amazing. get to know it) there was a podcast about the fashion/shopping in buenos aires. the people had good style, so i assume the shopping there is nice, and i heard it's a pretty cheap country to visit at the moment. i know it's pretty much the most advanced country of south america, and they have a beast soccer team. i'm excited to go and see what's there. it'd be my first time going to south america. finalmente tiempo para mi a practicar mi español. (??)

anyways.

just seeing if anyone has been to argentina. and places i need to hit up, places to stay, food. things i need to do/see.

There are probably 30 threads on Buenos Aires and many on Argentina in general. Do a search.

It blows my mind that Superjetset posters are entirely incapable of using the search function.

the fact that i bumped the other thread a couple days ago AND IS STILL ON THE TOP PAGE makes it more astounding