Hotsauce, mmmm...good stuff

rome1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as hot sauce made down here goes, i only use

125pxlouisianabrandhotsfl6.jpg

ive never tried this but ive heard that its too vinegary. thats why i dont like tabasco cause i tastes like too much vinegar

sb_bonet.jpg+big_mango.jpg

plus some spices

yes :D delicious combination. i used to put that sauce on everything, and if i still had some id still put it on everything

To me, hot sauce is like wine...I like it to enhance the taste of the food. I like the flavor, not just pure heat. I understand the people who eat the hot stuff--it releases the endorphins & gives a natural high. I love sweating when eating & having my nose run, but not at every meal. But yeah, just like how wine is supposed to accent your food & mess with your taste buds, I like hot sauce to get my sinuses open & get my taste buds on the rright track.

• 3 months later...
00tapitiolg.jpg

I just got a bottle of this and can't wait to BBQ later on tonight to try it out. Any one else have any favorites they care to discuss? receipes? suggestions for cooking?:D

lol thats the same stuff i use all the time

i used to have some stuff that was called chitole or something, but i cant find it anymore :(

109445538_bdb603ed84_o.jpg

La Vic's Orange Sauce in San Jose. That's pretty much what's going for them. Without it, they would be out of business.

I would go Pizza my heart right by campus every week but never went to la vic! If I ever make it back, I am going to check out the sauce.