SuFu is getting fucking SOFT

M.O.A

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats true, if people spoke their mind all of the time about everything they would probably had like 3-5 normal green blocks of rep instead of these giant lizard dicks we got goin here, the pos rep would pretty much balance out iwth the neg, and anyone who does get a dark green tip would probs be jesus.

there comes a time in any online community, when a well respected and long-time community member muses about the quality of the content on the boards...

I think SF has slipped a little, but mainly due to the insane amount of growth we're getting.. on the plus side, MUCH more active, but the downside is that there are less recognizable names and posts

I blame the circle-jerkery brought on by the rep system. Everyone's looking for +rep so much that they're afraid to offend.

this is so true.

what's even worse, is that shitty thread where people give rep to each other just cause they wanna grow their e-peens.

fucking retarded

there comes a time in any online community, when a well respected and long-time community member muses about the quality of the content on the boards...

I think SF has slipped a little, but mainly due to the insane amount of growth we're getting.. on the plus side, MUCH more active, but the downside is that there are less recognizable names and posts

i agree, its just so different these days.

i miss him

:(

that guy was ridiculous but i'll admit, i miss his antics as well

that naked pic with his nuts in his hand is still burned in my memory.

nice STFs tho.

*see above

Guest jmatsu

superfuture always was, but has become an even greater cesspool of overly sensitive pillow chewing feminites within the last couple of months. what a bunch of e-jack offs this forum's not only attracted, but actually produced...

utterly filled with repugnant rodent-like vermin. bottom feeding (and fuckin) fleas.

how about a diarea on the rocks? my treat. drown in your own urine, you slime.

all of you, softer than pickled dicks.

never seen a pickled dick, you pickled dick?

this is a pickled dick, you fucking pickled dick:

4t8vwwm.jpg

you soft-as-pickled-dick pickled dicks can suck on a pickled dick, creating a self-cannibalizing entity known as mush cock the e-thug.

what're you gonna do, flick vinegar water in my eye?

all of you, softer than pickled dicks.

never seen a pickled dick, you pickled dick?

this is a pickled dick, you fucking pickled dick:

you soft-as-pickled-dick pickled dicks can suck on a pickled dick, creating a self-cannibalizing entity known as mush cock the e-thug.

what're you gonna do, flick vinegar water in my eye?

John Bobbit am I rite?