Where can i buy fitted denims?

uEih

Hello everybody, i just gained a huge interest in denims lately and i've never seem to find denims that would fit me like i would like it to sometimes. I want to know where i can go to buy some cheap as in nothing over 60$ denims. I want some fitted ones or basically skinny jeans? i don't know what to call them but some like these from a thread of "sXXXe" I was wondering if i can find jeans that are like this in Macy's or any of those stores?

Photos from sXXXe's thread. Don't mean to copy but i needed an example. Thank you sXXXe :)

9he3.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think you are serious, and i'm sorry...you unintentionally set off what is about to be a shitstorm . I am soft-hearted, so peruse this forum (browse, search, read, think, learn), try something from H&M, and never look at this thread again.

can i flame you?

I fucking hate when people do this... or in similar fashion, when somebody says "prepare to get flamed!". It just ruins the whole mood and nobody will flame the poster after that...

You have to just come in and flame him, not ask about it or state that it will happen, because then it won't.

Pffft.

With that said, I'll explain the problem many are referencing. You are looking for jeans around $60, the picture you've quoted features Dior Homme jeans which cost $300. A slight difference.

With that said try the Denim Bar sale... aside from that, brands you might want to look into are April 77, Cheap Monday, Crate, and maybe even Levi's... they do have some nice, skinny cuts, even though they're not raw.

I fucking hate when people do this... or in similar fashion, when somebody says "prepare to get flamed!". It just ruins the whole mood and nobody will flame the poster after that...

You have to just come in and flame him, not ask about it or state that it will happen, because then it won't.

Pffft.

I thought that was the whole point of my post: to render all flame posts after that weak.

And opportunities to pounce on a lost n00b come about every other day. Unleash your hatred then.

Just make sure that when you DO get your jeans you don't take a photo in front of $5K worth of Nike boxes.