Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

• 3 weeks later...

i just bought 2 pairs of fullcounts for £40 (they have some painted japanese charecters on the leg but there small enough to cover with a scrap of denim) luckily the 2 pairs left were the right size for me and my girl's brother

Possibly blowing the spot here but upcoming BiG collab coming up late October! I'm already saving up...ugh...

EDIT: Forgot the details (as far as I can remember).....1653 Slim Flare cut (?) with leftover fabric from the Full Count contest (?) with rivets etc. that aren't there on the actual non-selvage 1653 cut...

a shop in belfast called Pulse , there closing down and all there stock is marked down to next till nothing. they used to stock Denime too but i asked the owner if there was any to be added to the sale and he said they sold it on ebay a few years ago

no mate there were only 2 pairs left size 28 for me(they measure about 30 after shrinking) and a 36 that i got for the misses brother , they had some chambry pullovers but they had awfull painted designs on them , mite be worth while phoneing the if you can find a number, tho if aho was to phone the call would probibly cost more than the jeans(10)

^Posted about the 1653's a few weeks back, I'm kind of hyped for them although I don't really need any new denim. Made of the leftover denim from the FC contest on the 1653 cut which was impossible to do before as it was too slim for selvage (although Gordon has an incredible broken in pair he wore himself of the regular non-selvage version) but the wizards at FC somehow got around it. It's one of the more flattering slim cuts I've seen and I might pick them up when I'm in town in two weeks...

• 2 weeks later...