supertalk6
chris_n

Full Count Denim Thread

Nice fit! Interested to see how it'll develop over time, haven't seen too many FC jackets.

2 hours ago, Vulcan said:

Nice fit! Interested to see how it'll develop over time, haven't seen too many FC jackets.

Thanks! I like the fit to. Came out nice. Going to use it a lot. Guessing there will be some layering. Starting to get colder now. 

3 minutes ago, oomslokop said:

tag size 42?

Correct. Edit that to my post now.

Anyone knows if the patch usually sits this of center?

I don't care. Kinda like it! Just wondering if anyone knows if this is standard.

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

It looks like Blue in Green's still in the denim game:

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.05.35 AM.png

I think I will have to resist getting these as I won't get enough opportunity to wear them. The cut looks wider than the normal 1101 cut and I would size down quite a lot to get a snug fit. I prefer the normal FC arcs too and have bought 10 pairs of FC and 4 FC jackets in the past 12 months. Still breaking in 2 x 1101 XXs, 1108s, and 21 oz. Also loving some faded IH 634 UHRs and have a couple more pairs of them and IH 25oz to resume wearing. Spoilt for choice :)

I've worn my FC 1101 only a small handful of times and one of the arcs has a thread dangerously close to breaking haha. These are definitely the softest jeans I've ever owned. They're practically sweatpants. The sizing can be tricky... I went TTS (since these run large and I have thunder-thighs) but these stretch enough that I get saggy butt syndrome. They fit perfectly after a wash though. Hopefully they shrink up over time-- I think I had saggy butt in my TCB 50s but after a couple washes they're golden.

E16AB354-6F3A-4E52-9EA0-89B6289CC8A3.jpeg

9020AD4E-92F5-4C15-AB0A-0ABE0F8327FD.jpeg

16CF43FD-2232-4F4C-94B1-EE2B4E796FCB.jpeg

Edited by LQW

On 10/1/2017 at 7:06 AM, Lendo said:

It looks like Blue in Green's still in the denim game:

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.05.35 AM.png

I need to grab these -- I've always had trouble trying to size down 1109's to keep them slim as possible at the leg opening -- so maybe now I can get my proper waist haha

Details underneath the flap. 

Fun to find out details after a while of wearing. 

IMG_0560.JPG

I normally wear my size 30 1101 XXs to work which are less faded and smarter than my size 33 1108 XXs. On the way to work I thought they had loosened up a bit: then I realized that I was wearing my 1108XXs lol. 

15087614773431642193620.jpg

Shameless plug - selling my 1110 13oz as they are too tight for my 'athletic' thighs after 3 washes £75 + postage

Tagged 35" Waist

Measurements:

Waist 35"

Inside Leg 34.5"

Thigh 12.2"

Hem 7.8"

IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_5525.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

Edited by jewellben
add link

Does anyone have any links or information on the various Full Count Cinch Back models? They seem to have various Lot numbers and cuts?, unless I am very much mistaken.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lumberjack
      Hello,

I only accept PayPal and I always ship via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation within one business day, but normally the same day. All prices include shipping and handling. No returns.

I used the "Blue In Green" method for measuring the pant and jean.

ALL items in this thread are Mint... never worn.

Without further ado....

Hysteric Glamour x Dickies

These were part of a collaboration between the Japanese brand Hysteric Glamour and Dickies. These are a very skinny fit are a 65/35 poly/cotton blend (much more softer than American Dickes), and they have a back cinch. They are a size 32, but like I said before they are extremely skinny.

Size 32

Measurements:

Waist: 16.75" / 42.55 cm

Inseam: 31.5" / 80 cm

Thigh: 11.5" / 29.20 cm

Knee: 8.75" / 22.23 cm

Front Rise: 8.5" / 21.60 cm

Back Rise: 13" / 33 cm

Hem: 7.75" / 19.69 cm

Hip: 19" / 48.26 cm

Full length: 40" / 101.6 cm

$85

• By devilish
      Doing some clearing out. Will provide pictures upon request. All jeans in good condition and have had at least a soak or one wash. Some small signs of wear but still plenty of life left. All prices will be plus actual shipping cost. Payment via PayPal. All sales final.

Full Count 1108XX: Size 34" waist, hemmed to 33" inseam. $150.
      LVC 1966: Size 34" waist, hemmed to 30" inseam (for that shorter 60's fit). $100.
      LVC 1878 Pantaloons: Size 33" waist, 32.5" inseam. Suspender buttons sewn on. $150.
      LVC 1915: Size 34" waist, 32" inseam. $150.
      LVC 1944: Size 34" waist, 31.5 inseam. These are the most worn and have had a little self repair to crotch but will hold up for awhile yet. $75.

• By lukedaly
      BRAND NEW

Just got these 5507 tapered Skull's today, but when I ordered them I didn't take into account the fact that I'd lost some weight since I tried them on a few months ago.

Brand New. Size 30, inseam hemmed to 34

Measurements can be found  on the BiG webstore:
      http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6005&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Looking for a quick sale, so I'm willing to let these go for $300 shipped ($345+ retail in USA)

• By skcusdog
      Recently purchased Full Count 1109xx w34 for sale.
      They were soak once and where tried on. Too big for me should have gone for W33>
      All tags are still available purchased from AND Japan
      Price: $260 shipped
    • By tsunamiboy85
      for sale or trade! Fullcount #1614 raw and unsoaked, 31x34. Low rise, straight cut, 100% Zimb. cotton. Still with the tab and the Fullcount arcs.
      These should shrink around 1-1.5 inches in the waist, around 2 in the inseam and 0.5 all around. Measurements (in inches and BiG style):
      W: 36 (seems huge for a 31, but these are quite low-rised, and fit me, a 31 in Denime XX type and 32 in Eternal 811s just fine. Would shrink to probably a 35, or 34.5)
      Front rise: 9.5
      Back Rise: 13
      Thigh: 11.75
      Knee: 9.75
      Leg Opening: 9.25
      Inseam: 36
      Pardon the poor pictures.

The above shot is the most accurate colour I could get, I guess.

Can't really see, but pink selvedge!
      Selling for: USD 235, inclusive of shipping from Singapore Make a me a fair offer, and I will seriously consider!
      Drop me a pm with any questions! Thank you for looking.