Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

On 11/12/2016 at 5:48 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

I have a pair of BNWT unworn raw 0105XX (15.5oz) size 31 that I'd like to swap for a pair of 1101 (13.7 or 15.5oz) in size 31. If anyone's interested, let me know.

I'm looking at selling these now, I will get some photos up soon but I'm looking for £160 shipped in the U.K.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has any further information about the Full Count 25th Anniversary jeans?
What I know so far:

·         They use a 14.5oz denim

·         Come in all main cuts

·         Leather patch is engraved with laser

I think that’s it what I know…any word on release date and more info about the denim?

Ed, any word von Miki-san?

0105SFS - I removed the cinch and scraped the kanji off the front, some outline marks are still visible. I've had them for about 4ish years and they've had a solid few months wear and a couple of washes after the initial one.

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

On 11.1.2017 at 11:59 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Anyone has any further information about the Full Count 25th Anniversary jeans?
What I know so far:

·         They use a 14.5oz denim

·         Come in all main cuts

·         Leather patch is engraved with laser

I think that’s it what I know…any word on release date and more info about the denim?

Ed, any word von Miki-san?

To update my questions, I contacted Miki-san directly.

The cotton comes also from Zimbabwe and the release will be on 25th of March 2017

I recently found a pair of 1653 ltd in my closet that use to be two sizes to small. Considering my recent weight loss they now fit perfect. I'm willing to say they may be my best fitting jean over my PBJ-005 and Iron Heart-666. Seems like this model caught a bad rap. I'll post photos tomorrow if I can figure it out. Anyone know what year these were made?

Edited by The Chad

On 1/15/2017 at 0:51 AM, The Chad said:

I recently found a pair of 1653 ltd in my closet that use to be two sizes to small.
Anyone know what year these were made?

2009-2010 iirc, the BiG contest was '09 and the LTDs were made with the same limited run denim.

Edited by Lendo

On 1/22/2017 at 7:13 PM, Quoise1203 said:

Is BiG going to stop carrying full count? Went on their website for the first time in a few months and they have no stock of jeans, just a few obscure shirts and accessories, some marked down quite a bit. 

I asked this same question in the small questions thread.  Consensus was that they seem to be drifting away from the standard 13.7 oz denim cuts due to Denimio whoring them all over the place for so cheap.  They will be concentrating on collaborations or special runs...

That said, Im sitting in a pair of 13.7oz 1101's and love them.  

9 minutes ago, mpukas said:

How much more will the 1101XX one-wash denim shrink with washing, and how much will it stretch with wear? 

It won't shrink any more mate, and it will stretch out pretty easily with wear depending on how much pressure is being put on the waistband! It's a great cut, great denim, and one of the most reliable in terms of shrink/non shrink and stretch. Hope that helps!

29 minutes ago, SuperJackle said:

I also have a question concerning the 1101xx; have any of you with this cut in both 15.5 and 13.75 denim experienced the same rates of shrinkage? In other words, I have an 1101 in size 31 but wondering if I need to size up to a 32 in xx denim. 

Yep, I've got the 1101XX in a 31 and also the WW2 1100-15 (1101 cut) in the 13.75 denim, also in a 31. I'm also a 31 in the 1108XX and the 0105XX. in my experience, Fullcount sizes are the same regardless of cut, one wash or raw, standard or XX denim. That's why I love them- it's so easy and the differences in cut are subtle (although the 1108 is the slimmest I would go personally)

Thanks I appreciate the response. So while my 1101 fits perfect in the waist, it's just a tad slimmer than I'd like everywhere else. So what I was thinking was going to a size 32 in the xx denim with the hope that it won't stretch out as much in the waist. Does it tend to stretch about the same amount?

1 hour ago, Sugar Mountain said:

Not tempted to try the 0105XX in the same size as your 1101? You'd get that little bit more room that you're after without having a waist that's too large.

I was considering it. Kinda looking for the fit of the 0105 but with the knee-down taper of the 1101. 

Have the details of the 25th anniversary jeans been listed in detail? I was trying to look up the details the other day and found them confusing.

I know they're made with a different 14.5 oz. denim and they use a different leather for the patch, plus the arcs are a little higher on the back pockets. And I think they are single needle stitched? That's the detail I couldn't quite flush out.