chris_n

Full Count Denim Thread

Thanks fellas. The waist is still too big but not ridiculously so. I think a size 30 top block would've been better for me, but I'm going to wear these anyway!

Hey guys,

I thought you might be interested in seeing some pictures of a pair of SuFuxBiGxFullCount competition jeans from 2007 or 2008 or whatever. I recently ordered a replacement pair of 0105's and I screwed up the sizing, so I'm trying to sell the pair in the wrong size, hence the sales thread. If someone more computer savvy than I wants to add the pictures directly to this thread, then feel free to.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/508222/full-count-0105xx-31-one-wash-brand-new-new-pictures

Aside from details already available, 1108 cut, 14oz etc.

Aside from details already available, 1108 cut, 14oz etc.

Apparently the high price (close to $400 pre-tax) has to do with the traditional way of dying these jeans, unlike some other cheaper natural indigo stuff, e.g. those from ONI

I like what I see...

0105PH  SignetxFC

numerous washes

I'll get a more macro shot of the jeans within the next few days

As with all Full Counts, back pocket stitching is beginning to deteriorate 

K9JeGq7.jpg?1

0Hd9VFm.jpg?1

^  great looking denim color and texture!

Hello, is anyone interested in a Full Count 2812 Type 2 Jacket sz 38/ One wash? I received it yesterday and it is slightly too small for me. It is brand new with tags.  I'd be happy to email pics.

Edited by davidwirey

Can anybody post any fit pics and provide post-soak measurements for a 0105 (any denim) in mid-range sizes (31-34) and worn on a western body type? There's lots of fit pics of japanese guys wearing them, but they usually look like they are worn upsized by somebody who is a lot smaller than me. I have a feeling this would be close a perfect cut for me, but I can't really get a sense from the pre-wash (or even one-wash) measurements.

Quoise1203 - It might also be worth looking back through the old BIG Fullcount contest thread, as there were contestants wearing the 0105 cut in that.

I have the Full Count x Signet 0105. It's a size 30 though so I don't know if you would need measurements for that.

Quoise,

My tagged 32 0105xx measure as follows.  This is straight out of the wash, but I worked the waist as I went through a bloated phase and all the waists on all my jeans were tight.  I sagged them and stretched them. So all measurements are as-is, except the waist which has been worked.  

W: 34  (straight out of wash its usually somewhere around 32 to 32.5)

Front Rise: 11.5

Thigh, BiG style: just under 13" but not by much.  

Awesome, thanks. Reaffirms my belief that these would work well for me. They seem like they would be similar to my Roy RS04 sz33, and I think you may have mentioned this as well when you first got them.  What is the hem at?

BiG is having a 15% sale on Friday; I may just order a pair in the standard denim. I really like how my Mister Freedom 64s are looking, but the thighs have always been a bit tight, and I'm not getting any smaller.

Hiking in northern California. One part of the trail followed the old US HWY 101. This section was decommissioned in 1964. Excuse my dumb smile.

VGQ7I2G.jpg

Really enjoying these 1101s, they are very different from my SDAs. The FCs are soft, stretchy and irregular while the SDAs are very tough, smooth and even. My SDAs now feel like armor compared to the FCs. Looking forward to watching them evolve.

Holy crap, hose are fantastic! I ordered a pair of 1101 from BiG on Friday. I can only hope they look as good one day.

Ooms, those are terrific! Motivates a lot to wear my 1101 more ;)

How long did you say you wore them?

@Quoise: again a pair of jeans we share, eh?! :D Make sure to post plenty of pics!

@b_F: i've been wearing them on and off since 2011. not sure what the "effective wear" number is though. i rotate it with 5 other pairs, though this, my dry-bones, and recently my rs blacksmith get the most wear.

Thanks for posting Ooms! Looks like I still have some work to do on my 1101 this summer... You've really brought out some of the best qualities of the FC flagship denim - a special fabric.

thanks @S_M! and thanks for the kick up the butt to post the evo on this thread. didn't think about it at all when i posted on waywt. 

They look wonderful ooms, showing some fantastic evo. I'm about a month (total wear) in on a pair of FC 0105SFS and I love the rough, irregular feel of the 13.7oz denim.

Very nice Oom.  IMO, Fullcount is a brand you're almost guaranteed good results with.