chris_n

Full Count Denim Thread

great fit mate , one of your best imo 

^ What he said. But man, I'm struck again about how wide the pocket placement is. Not my cup of tea. Does it improve the comfort though? 

Great fit man! The usually wide apart back pockets look good there.

the pocket placement is one of my favorite details , dont think it makes a difference in terms of comfort but ascetically i think it looks really good 

Thanks guys!

Yeah the back pocket placement is my biggest gripe with Full Count but with this size 33 it's still in a range where I can live with it :D

The advantage might be that you don't sit directly on your wallet (for example)

^

I'm very particular w/ pocket placement, that's why I stay w/ 1108s.

Yours look alright, tho__ not wide like on the 0105.

Nice fit , pockets look good to me. I am sure you are loving how comfortable these are. I do not think you could have sized any better.

Great fit BF! I'm pleased you mentioned the combination of very comfortable and soft denim with the course hand of the surface. This was something that occurred to me when I first got my 1101 in 2012 and started wearing them a while later. It really is a special fabric and it's very cool that more people are checking out the brand these days. I'd quite like a pair of 0105 in the future too.

Yeah man, those look great.

I'd love to compare the feel of the standard denim to the xx. The xx denim is fairly soft off the start as well, but not overly rough/course...maybe a bit with the looser weave.

Those pockets are just close enough together for my taste! Fit looks great though.

Corlection in Syndey have the xx denim and the standard denim, xx is way darker at the start and feels coarser than the standard. 

The FC 1108XX was my first pair of Full Count jeans and I remember me saying back then that the XX denim is my favorite regular denim one can readily buy.

I loved the dark, dark indigo shade and the coarse and hairy texture of the denim.

Now I am not sure if I prefer the regular 13,7oz denim :D

Too bad I don’t have both at hand because I sold my 1108XX to bradl

All this Full Count talk makes me want to break out one of my pairs!

Nice fit b_F, the 1101 is really a great cut.

Glad the 1101 is working out for you Tilmann -- looks great.  Maybe it's time for the 1101XX ;-)

As much I liked the raw &new look and feel of the XX denim I haven’t yet seen a faded pair which truly convinced me. Or I forgot about those pics :D

So I’d rather stay with the regular 13,7oz denim for mow :)

The FC 1108XX was my first pair of Full Count jeans and I remember me saying back then that the XX denim is my favorite regular denim one can readily buy.

I loved the dark, dark indigo shade and the coarse and hairy texture of the denim.

Now I am not sure if I prefer the regular 13,7oz denim :D

Too bad I don’t have both at hand because I sold my 1108XX to bradl.

Had the chance to experience both the 13.75 & 15, maybe to some it's not much of a deal, but the touch & feel & wear of the 15ozer makes a world of difference to me ... just my POV, of course.

that 1101 is a perfect fit imo...on the day i get a pair of FC it'll definitely be in this cut, still undecided on the denim, i like how stubborn the XX appears to be to fade, but i haven't seen any really faded pics yet so still can't decide!

i had also been kind of staying away from fc jeans due to the pocket placement but they look really good in these fit pics

Edited by ironheartfan123

^

Honestly, the 1101 back pocket spread is actually sexy ... If u got arse to show for

I'm skeptical coz wide pocket placement on skinny flat ass__ not a good combo :)

yeah that's what i just realized with bF's fit pics, i thought having a big ass (comparatively speaking) would make the wide pocket spacing look worse but it's actually the opposite, so i think fc will actually work for me some day (it looks like that day is getting pushed back again since im probably getting a pair of wh)

Is there a chance that the pocket placement has changed slightly on the 1101? I recall seeing a size 33 posted in this discussion a long while back that looked different. I don't even notice it on bF.

All this FC talk makes me wanna pull out my 1101s and start wearing them too!

I'm just checking out my xx fabric right now (unworn with one wash), while I love the texture and colour, I don't find it very course...maybe my crazy hot wash stole all the rough stuff!

Without calling out BF's ass specifically  :), his fit may honestly be the best 1101 fit on the interwebz. Japan/Kansas/Atlantis included.

Thanks again guys!

I was always under the impression that those wide back pockets look better the less ass you have since it won’t exaggerate the wideness of your ass too much. And if you already have a lot of junk in the trunk it will only make it worse. But opinions differ of course :)

@tion4: I can’t comment if they changed the position but it might be the typical variation you see on those handmade jeans.

^

On this, size matters ... best in moderation, Tilmann ;) ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

Other than the perfect fit, it makes me so happy that the de facto rule for unsanforized denim on superfuture is to hot wash them bitches before you wear them. Brings a tear to my eye.

Fit update after 1 week of wear. They stretched a bit more in the seat but I hope over time this will settle with all future washes.

And don't be afraid I won't do weekly fit updates :D 

Excuse the flash

21546054833_90a87008b2_z.jpg21979314758_810c532ea6_z.jpg

Dang, Fullcount front pockets feel tiny after getting used to my SDAs.

Dang, Fullcount front pockets feel tiny after getting used to my SDAs.

Did you order your pair? Let's hear about em!

Probably going to order a pair of 0105's soon. How updated does Okyama keep their site? Says everything is in stock but I've been fooled before.

Personally I wouldn't bother with them. While looking for my pair I wrote them an email with some questions. I am still waiting for the answer. 

And there are several other people waiting several days to weeks for their shipments. But I'm the other hand some people had great experience with them...

If I were you I would buy from Denimio. If they are out of stock then Kaizoku Pirates and after that there are plenty of Rakuten shops.