Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

What size did you get? I am between the 1101's and 1108's

I got size 29 one-wash although I'm a 28 in waist in most non-denim pants. I bought them from Okayama Denim who advised against TTS as they run a little small.

They've stretched back to 29 in the waist but the rise is high enough that the top block as a whole fits really well.

There was a time when there was basically no way to buy a lot of these brands if you lived in Europe.

I'm pretty much still in this situation. There are no brick & mortar stores carrying any brands I'm interested in in or even near my hometown, and it just is not feasible to go on 8h road trips just to try on some jeans ;) I'll probably check out stores next time I get to London or when we finally take that city trip to Hamburg the wife & me keep talking about - but until then there's just buying online. And this might sound harsh, but I don't exactly see why I should buy online "locally" (= in Europe) when there's easy and cheaper ways to buy from Japan.

Maybe I should look for a job that requires frequent business trips to London or New York! But then, trips to Japan would be even better, I guess :D

Here are my 1101 13.75oz TTS. Probably around 2.5 years of wear and countless washes. people gotta wash your jeans more.

@SugarMountain you gotta post yours now.

WtU6aMd.jpg?1

FRFkERX.jpg?1

Heres one final photo in natural light to see the true color

U8QcEII.jpg?1

I have a pair of PBJ 007 and 013 in 31, but went for a 30 1109xx. 

Fit pic...

waywt_01.jpg

I've only soaked them, and I reckon they'll shrink a bit more. I think I could have got into a 29, but like you say, you probably risk not being able to wear them again after a couple of hot washes.

I actually just had another pair arrive on Friday from Denimio. Only ordered them on Monday night.

Could you make measurements of your 1109xx W30 ? Waist. Thigh , knee, hem...

I'm wearing 3sixteen st-100x W31 but now I am looking for a replacement

Edited by Dmitry_A

Could you make measurements of your 1109xx W30 ? Waist. Thigh , knee, hem...

I'm wearing 3sixteen st-100x W31 but now I am looking for a replacement

The size guide on Blue In Green is accurate

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=13560&category_id=&manufacturer_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

They have one for soaked, one for unsoaked.

If you wear a 31 in the 3sixteen ST100x I'd definitely size down one. The waist will definitely stretch back out - don't worry about that. The leg openings are slightly bigger though.

When you think sizing is easy and you ask your retailer to take measurements of the actual pair in question and the result is this...

Fullcount 1108, size 34 RAW

waist :   82 cm
front rise: 26 cm
thigh width: 27 cm
inseam: 99 cm
hem: 20 cm

That can't be true in my opinion. Either mislabelled pair or wrongly measured...

Those measurements are totally off.  Denimio has the 0105 right on (though they're a little big on the waist measurement when measured flat IMO), so I'd expect the same from their measurements for the 1108.  

I'd look to the 1101 or 0105 b_f.  I don't think you'll be happy with the 1108, they're just going to be too narrow in the thigh.    

Here are my 1101 13.75oz TTS. Probably around 2.5 years of wear and countless washes. people gotta wash your jeans more.

@SugarMountain you gotta post yours now.

WtU6aMd.jpg?1

FRFkERX.jpg?1

Heres one final photo in natural light to see the true color

U8QcEII.jpg?1

Fuck I want to wear my 1108 more now those are amazing...

@BF, I think you are right if you go with the 1101 sdo. I took the Signet collab but I think the flagship denim would of made more sense for my debut into FC. I just could not resist the collab fabric and details. I will never be able to break them in because of the amount of denim I have and how I wear them but maybe in 5-7 yrs I will have a vintage pair. BTW I do not have my Signet jeans yet, they are supposed to ship out tomorrow.