Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning gents,happy and healthy 2022!!!!

Has anybody the new 1101xx in w 31 or w 32? I need a correct size chart,especially for waist and leg opening.On denimio looks good ,on bears its different ...

3 hours ago, Topnotcher said:

Good morning gents,happy and healthy 2022!!!!

Has anybody the new 1101xx in w 31 or w 32? I need a correct size chart,especially for waist and leg opening.On denimio looks good ,on bears its different ...

stuf|f store in Düsseldorf has it in various sizes, they will give a measurements. 

39 minutes ago, Topnotcher said:

Yes ,sent them a message in the morning.

They are not very fast, plus holidays. But, service is great. By the way, just bought a Full Count jacket from them, everything is super fine.

If anyone is looking for a pair of 1108XX (15.5 oz Zimbabwe cotton) in W35, please PM. This is the old cut, with arcuates and red tab and is in new (only tried on) condition. They are a one-wash pair. Hard to find now. I have eBay feedback.

Red Cloud will sew the new Full Count made in China models (SH).

I think it's quite a good choice as I always thought that Red Cloud already shared a lot of the FC aesthetic: similar denim and thread colour choices with similar usage on the different seams.

Or maybe they already made the SH models in the past and started from there?

Two pairs of new FC ...1101xx and his wider brother 0105xx.I love both pairs so much ,I can never decide which one to wear every day.for my taste, the denim has the thickness I miss on Warehouse .1101xx w 32 tts,0105xx sized down to 31 because the roomness.

IMG_20220118_114202.jpg

On 11/2/2021 at 4:15 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

One of the aspects of Full Count denim that I particularly like and isn’t often mentioned, is the vertical falling. This is often remarked upon as a feature of other brands such as Flat Head & Eternal and left hand twills but seems to be overlooked with Full Count. The combination of this with their soft denim is an absolute winner in my book.

Indeed, people have different brands but if they have used Fullcount, they try "not to take them off" , and keeping other stuff in the closet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this pair of Full Counts languishing in the top shelf at Son of a stag. My initial thoughts were perhaps these were wrongly labelled as, detail-wise they're clearly an early 30's style jean rather than a 55', but the inner label states '55 aswell. I've tried to do a search on the style but have come up with nothing apart from links to the SOAS listing. Is anyone able to shed any light on this model??

Fit pics to follow in due course once i've hemmed them a bit.

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

Edited by Mr Black
punctuation

@Mr Black

Nothing much to add except l saw those in Soas too. In fact iirc there were 2 mislabelled models that were imo identical.

The 1901 and the 1955 were both late 20's/early 30's type repros, the difference being that one had a higher rise and a heavier or different denim.

When the staff compared the 2, there was visibly no difference in cut or rise. So just the difference in denim weight.

But as you say, apart from the soas website, l have no idea what the reasons behind the 'mislabelling'.

Edited by Dr_Heech

12 hours ago, Mr Black said:

I found this pair of Full Counts languishing in the top shelf at Son of a stag. My initial thoughts were perhaps these were wrongly labelled as, detail-wise they're clearly an early 30's style jean rather than a 55', but the inner label states '55 aswell. I've tried to do a search on the style but have come up with nothing apart from links to the SOAS listing. Is anyone able to shed any light on this model??

Fit pics to follow in due course once i've hemmed them a bit.

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

I brought a pair of them from Soas about 3 years ago, really nice denim and with the rear belt loop stitched on the different from the rest.

IMG_1843.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1920.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1924.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_191d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1917.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1914.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_191a.jpeg

Those look fantastic. 

i appreciate it was a long time ago, but do you remember how much they shrank? there was only this pair left- in size 30, which fit me well raw but I suspect I’ll need to avoid water.

It’s been widely discussed on here about the recent-ish removal of the red tab (and arcs) from Full Count jeans. I don’t understand why they’ve left the tab on the jackets though, it’s an inconsistent approach.

can someone explain to me what the difference between 1108w and 1108 is? i bought a pair of 1108w 2 years ago and wanted to buy the xx model and was also wondering if the sizing was identical. seems to be conflicting info out there? would it be right to assume the "new straights" are the only version available anymore?

anyway here are photos of 2 years, got them about a month before the lockdown, switched to my iron hearts in the winter then back to these once winter was done. i believe they were washed 3x

IMG_20220313_210346.jpg

IMG_9794_2.jpg

IMG_9792_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...