Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

On 2/10/2020 at 9:21 AM, mlwdp said:

Looks like Glad Hand is collaborating with FC this year according to the snippet on their website for 2020 offerings.

8456B3E6-2E14-4A3B-8DBE-7A8EBF4CC5FA.jpeg

Just adding a bit of info to this... Turns out the collab I just Fullcount's regular 0105 fit with a Glad Hand branded top button + rivets as well as a stamped leather patch + pocket bags. The kicker is that there are FULLCOUNT and GLAD HAND stamps on the inside of the hems as well. Not entirely sure why anyone would purchase this over the standard version!

gh-onewash-1%20(9).jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up the pair with the printed names are stores that sell both brands and looks to be only sold at Geeked-Up while the two other regular FCxGH pairs are also being sold as well.  Kind of confusing.

Edited by mlwdp

On 3/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, propellerbeanie said:

Just adding a bit of info to this... Turns out the collab I just Fullcount's regular 0105 fit with a Glad Hand branded top button + rivets as well as a stamped leather patch + pocket bags. The kicker is that there are FULLCOUNT and GLAD HAND stamps on the inside of the hems as well. Not entirely sure why anyone would purchase this over the standard version!

gh-onewash-1%20(9).jpg

Yeah it’s a bit confusing but it looks like they’re now selling them at other stores as a wider roll out tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

i will talk to miki san of fullcount over at the signet stores instagram account live on wednesday 1500 hours manila time  thats 1600 hours japan time   please do join us

7 hours ago, edmond said:

i will talk to miki san of fullcount over at the signet stores instagram account live on wednesday 1500 hours manila time  thats 1600 hours japan time   please do join us

Ed, can you make it available to listen to after. I'd be interested in the decision behind dropping the arcs and his future direction for the company. 

2 hours ago, unionmade said:

record it and go online with the interview @edmond . Ask him if the arcs will come back, can´t see them on their website (0105/1108)

Anyone know why the arcs are gone?

It's been discussed here a while  back,  basically godspeed claimed to be behind it till everyone said they were against it then they back peddaled ;)

Seriously though we never actually got a  clear reason why

I suspect with the tweaking of the fits it may have been to be a move towards being a  more international orientated brand.

Does Fullcount generally have a looser/low tension weave, or a tighter weave? I'm looking for a pair, but the weather is heating up...I was looking at 14-15 oz. I currently have a 20oz. pair of Oni, but they have a looser weave so they are obviously a better choice than a 20oz in a tighter weave for warm weather. Just wondering if I would be wasting money by getting something that is worse for warm weather than my 20oz Oni's. 

Full Count's 13.7 oz standard denim is the most comfortable denim I've ever worn for hot weather. It breathes well, it's super comfortable, overall easy to wear in warm weather (and any weather, aside from when it's really cold.) I wouldn't really call it a loose weave though it doesn't seem as tightly woven as my Flat Head, Eternal, or 3Sixteen pairs. The denim on my Strike Gold jacket is way looser weave than FC.

• 2 weeks later...

How does one size on 0105 and 1101? Sorry for this type of post, been out of the game a while...

I take a 38” in Ooe and WH, but almost seems like FC size larger based on measurement charts? Can anyone confirm if I should buy 36 or 38?

Edited by aho

Just to increase your confidence in purchase, I also wear 31 in Warehouse 1001 and 30 in FC 0105. The 0105 waist is bigger after stretch than the 1001 and the thigh/knee/leg opening are all slightly slimmer than 1001.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:44 AM, aho said:

How does one size on 0105 and 1101? Sorry for this type of post, been out of the game a while...

I take a 38” in Ooe and WH, but almost seems like FC size larger based on measurement charts? Can anyone confirm if I should buy 36 or 38?

Just remember that XX won't have that much give if that's what you're looking at. I'm generally 34 and wear 34 in XX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...