Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

FC1108, one wash, size 34.

3 months of wear. When received 86cm waist, I ordered 86cm so it would become 89cm after stretch. But It stretched more with wear and now it is 92.5cm and loose on my waist. 

Worn with Samurai W001 belt in picture. 

Thanks to b_Freak for his article on FC1108 that helped me select this great cut. 

Fit.JPG

On 10/16/2018 at 8:24 PM, Josh'N'Roll said:

Corlection in Australia has a size 27 left and it's on sale. Check their website. I think you get free shipping worldwide even at the sale price.

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I just bought the last 29, had to pull the trigger at that price! Sized down one per multiple recommendations.

1 hour ago, oomslokop said:

cool patch! oot, but i still keep a copy of this:

45443996661_36ed7ff09e_c.jpg

Fuck  yeah! Never expected anyone else to also post SadEx gear on here but sick either way. One of my all time favorites. I actually even have the cover of the Agonizing The Dead tape zapped onto the back of my arm.  

Just received my pair of 1108 from Corlection, sized down one as recommended.  I love how they feel and I'm very much looking forward to wearing these, however I'm a little bit worried about how much they're shrink through the legs which currently fit nicely.

3 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@tigerstrom The 1101 look really good on you. How do you like them after the some days of wear?

Thanks mate! I think the cut is one of the best I tried and they are so comfortable even that they are pretty slim fitting. The 13,7oz denim is really nice too! :D

hi guys - thinking to get FC 1110, struggling to size. found london stocklist that has one wash or raw. how much does waist size increase in one wash? thinking may be easier to get one wash than raw as first time w/ FC

i'm trying to get jeans that land within the following measurements. my other jeans measure arond 33.6 - 34ish. i tried on the 1109 in-store - but i'm worried will get too tight in the thigh after shrinkage. store recommended 32 waist in 1109 -but i dont want too tight a fit

front rise: 11-11.3

thigh: 11.9-12.3

back rise: 14.1 - 14.4

Edited by jsky808080

1 hour ago, Geeman said:

Rule of thumb with Fullcount is size down one. Very forgiving denim and comfortable top blocks. 

Go one wash, take the guesswork out.

perfect. i tried on the 1109 onewash, not sure the store does a 1110 one wash. if i get one wash - will the waist still stretch out? also - ALL shinkage is gone after one wash, correct (just trying to avoid having jeans too tight on thighs again)

if there is no 1110 one wash - any idea how the thighs would end up on a 32 or 33 waist (my natural waist 34)